Religious Christian joining international dating blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religious Christian joining international dating blog

wow, I'm actually surprised. to tell you the truth I dont think anything is wrong with joining this type of site. Of course, given your religious background, you're obviously gonna keep this a secret. I just wanna ask, what made you join in the first place?

Comment

You should know first what kind of international dating blog he joined in. There are actually some Christian dating sites, if he joined that kind of site its not really a big deal.
      Last edited by Masterbabe; 06-06-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Your god doesn't have a say in this because such a thing doesn't exist when your holy book was written lol. Besides why would god give us free will if we're not going to use it? Just let your friend join whatever dating site he wants to join in

Comment

• d1ckhandl3r
          d1ckhandl3r commented
          Editing a comment
          Not a fan of organized religion?

• alottavagina
          alottavagina commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not a fan of it since I saw the hypocrisy of some of its members when I was growing up

Dude I think there's nothing wrong with it, you also joined here so its not really a big deal. What you need to do right now is keep this as a secret so people in your church won't scold you.

Comment

We have our own free will. By the way did you let your friend know you joined in this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Gotchya View Post
            We have our own free will. By the way did you let your friend know you joined in this site?
            I have not told my friend yet.

I have been debating with myself, really. But, I kind of understand the "free will" but somehow it still bothers me to some content. However, I am here still responding.... the irony makes me a bit sad haha... but, thank you all for the responses.

Comment

• ingotjubilant
              ingotjubilant commented
              Editing a comment
              Why are you bothered with it? Is it because it is not the usual way to be with someone?

• sunnyscenster
              sunnyscenster commented
              Editing a comment
              Just let your friend join whatever dating site that he wants to join in. And try to check on him from time to time so that you would know what's happening with him
          Working...
          X