Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I lost my best friend when I told her I fell for her.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost my best friend when I told her I fell for her.

I think that you should have told her your feelings towards her once you've felt them. For now, just let her have the space that she needs. She would eventually talk to you once everything is settled down on her end

Comment

She's probably in shock and doesnt know how to deal with it yet, give her the space she needs and stop contacting her.

Comment

Originally posted by scissorssole View Post
        I think that you should have told her your feelings towards her once you've felt them. For now, just let her have the space that she needs. She would eventually talk to you once everything is settled down on her end
        I think you're right. Thank you so much! But what if she won't talk to me after what happened?

Comment

• monsterjunk
          monsterjunk commented
          Editing a comment
          You just have to accept the fact that she's already gone. All you can do is just wait for her to make the first move when it comes to talking to you. And expect that things would be really different between the two of you

Originally posted by fuckashuck View Post
        She's probably in shock and doesnt know how to deal with it yet, give her the space she needs and stop contacting her.
        Yes, thank you so much!

Comment

• fuckashuck
          fuckashuck commented
          Editing a comment
          i mean it man, just give her some time it will give you both time to think, hang in there and let us know what happens, kay?

Originally posted by fuckashuck View Post
        give her the space she needs and stop contacting her.
        That's all you can do for the time being. She might be sorting things when it comes to the both of you. She might be thinking if there are situations or scenarios where she might have unconsciously done things that made you feel that way towards her. That's why she's not talking to you

Comment

ooh, that's a tough spot to be in right now, I know you're probably desperate to talk to her, see her and all that but trust me when i say staying apart for now is the best thing for the both of you

Comment

At least you told her exactly how you felt. I met a girl almost 20 years ago and I knew she was special the first night we met, she said she didn't feel the right chemistry between us so we remained just friends. Our friendship grew stronger and stronger. We were always together she came to family functions and everyone loved her and referred to her as my girlfriend. When I said no we're just friends the usual response was what the hells wrong with you. We went to dinner concerts you name it and the entire time we got closer and closer. We even compared dating nightmare stories and she even got jealous from time to time. One time was when I asked her if she wanted to go to this concert with me because the girl I was seeing had to back out the last minute. She got pissed saying what am I your back up date. I was like ah I thought we were buddies. Well one new years eve she wanted me to go out with her and her girlfriend to a club and I just couldn't do it, I could not be there seeing some guy hit on the girl I was falling in love with and would be happy to spend the rest of my life with so I made up some lame excuse even with ehr begging me I still refused to go. I knew then I had to break ties with her or things were just going to spiral down hill. I met a girl who eventually I married and even while I was just dating her my special friend tried several times to get together with me and I just blew her off. A while later a mutual friend told me no matter how much she denied it I was more than just a friend to her and I actually broke her heart by separating from her. I should have acted upon that right then and there but I was in a relationship with a lot of sexauly benifits so I was dumbfully content. She recently popped back into my thoughts and I've been trying to find her but haven't had any luck. I never took the chance to tell her how I felt and maybe if I did my life today would be completely different. You spoke from the heart and no one will ever fault you for that. If you two were meant to be together it will happen and if not well then as they say life goes on. I can tell you this though she may slip back into some corner of your mind but you will never forget her and she will never forget you.

Comment

You better apologize to her. I can see that she values your friendship more. Maybe she's confused as of the moment because you two have know each other for a while and maybe it's too much for her to take. As of now, say sorry and tell her that you'd rather have her as a friend than to lose her, then build it up again from there. Good luck bro.

Comment

Just give her time to absorb everything, I hope you guys would be cool soon. Is she single?

Comment

Awwwww! I hope you guys will be able to talk things out about this matter soon. Like what she's doing now take a breather so you could think of a better way on how to approach her. Your friendship is worth saving.

Comment

Hey, wish you all the luck. I hope you guys would be in good terms soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X