I saw my dad chatting another woman.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw my dad chatting another woman.

You need to talk to your dad first and let him know by cheating, there's nothing good that will come out of it. And also,let him know that your siblings and your mom will be totally hurt once that they know he's cheating. Don't break her trust because trust is like a mirror, once that it's already broken,it will never be fixed and it can ruin your family.
    Last edited by JustaGuy99; 09-09-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      He is right, settle it with him first.

Maybe wait for the time that he is actually with the woman that he is chatting before confronting him about it. Because there is a chance that he can make an excuse why he is chatting with her

Comment

Before you talk to him, make sure you have an evidence before you confront your dad.

Comment

Things can be easily denied once there are no proofs. I swear

Comment

• shizzlygizzly
          shizzlygizzly commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, if he can really get an evidence against him. But is he willing to contribute to their family's wreckage because of that simple mistake? It can always get fixed.

It's difficult to deal with the fact that your dad is misbehaving in ways that are damaging to the marriage and family. Do not confront your dad. He will deny it and hide all the evidence. That is what cheaters do. Just collect all the evidence that you can have then that would be the time that you can talk already to him. I was in that situation and I made the right decision. Hope you as well

Comment

• dixieNormous
          dixieNormous commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this is a cleaver idea.

Maybe you can talk to your dad first. I guess he's just bored and wants to have a little bit of fun, considering how boring life must be for old people.. I think it isn't considered cheating if there still wasn't any fucking. So talk to him first, maybe you can take him somewhere he doesn't have to cheat to have some good time.

Comment

• fuckashuck
          fuckashuck commented
          Editing a comment
          biglifter god, you sound like that tinder is paying at the last part of your reply

• biglifter
          biglifter commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL sorry, I just realized that.

• skuzzvibe
          skuzzvibe commented
          Editing a comment
          biglifter I totally know what tinder is dude don't make me look like an idiot. I don't think the man is using tinder.

That's fucking terrible. Your dad should know better since he's already old. He should be ashamed of what he is doing. But don't tell it to the family first, you can always talk to him and maybe change his mind about doing those stuff again.

Comment

What's wrong with chatting with another woman? And there might be a chance that his wife has given him permission to chat with other women

Comment

• biglifter
            biglifter commented
            Editing a comment
            It's okay to do that if and only if they don't have any kids. But they have and it's the son who saw it already. So what would you like him to do? Support that deed that his dad was doing?

• PerkyJerky
            PerkyJerky commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it shouldn't be a problem since it looks like their children are adults already

• anitabanger
            anitabanger commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with what PerkyJerky has said. If the children are already adults, then it is just fine that they let him do whatever he wants

You don't wanna spoil the fun for him, right? I know that he's already got a family, but what's wrong if the guy is just looking forward to talking to someone who is different? But if it's too much, that's when you and the family enter.

Comment

Have you exactly seen what they are talking about? You must make sure before you assume.

Comment

You said it would be a shame if people would know about this. It only means you have to keep it to yourself first until you get to know the truth behind it.

Comment

Try to ask him some questions related to what he is doing and see how would he react on it.

Comment

Have a talk with your old man, regardless of how old you are, you have to step up and be a man and talk to him about it. Your next move will be depend on whatever will be the outcome of your conversation.

Comment

Working...
                  X