End of life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of life

I had read a funny article months ago. It was about a man who was masturbating at the time of his death in Pompei. This was the time when the area was suddenly buried due to the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. We could infer that he did not know that he would die at that moment so we could surmise that he was just doing his thing but was caught at the wrong moment. Of course, we would not know when we would die in real life. But what if you already knew the schedule of your death with specific date and time, what would you do at the end of your life? Mine would be fucking with my partner. At least, I had felt happiness before leaving this world behind. Just imagine that I would be moaning while being fuck then at the exact time of the end of my life I would suddenly be voiceless. Could you imagine that?

What? Are they sure about that one? Wasn't he able to run when it was already raining with hot stones and ashes? Poor man, then.
    Anyway, I could imagine what you had posted and it would be creepy to see you die - naked and sweaty.

Comment

• AglowNum
      AglowNum commented
      Editing a comment
      At least he made a little smudge in the history. How about us here? What exactly did we do?

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      Naked and sweaty is nice in another context though. I mean that's what we are here for. lol

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not want to die naked and sweaty. That would not be a nice scene to be seen by the people who would take care of my body for processing. I want to die peacefully on my bed. I would lie down and wait for the time to arrive. Heck, I would even force myself to smile on the moment of my death. The people from the memorial service could react: "Oh, we have a smiling cadaver here."

You had a nice idea there. You had thought of pleasure before dying. As for me, I would go to a beauty salon. I would order the best make up to be applied on my face so that when the moment comes, I would be beautiful to look at. The funeral parlor should never retouch my make up anymore.

Comment

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      A makeup before and after death? Are you that ugly? lol sorry I'm just kidding

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      But I think they would still wash the body before embalming so your makeup would be splashed with water and soap and would still be ruined.

I think that the masturbating man was a victim of a fake news. He had died a long time ago then people would still poke at him after hundreds of years. Oh, come on, give him a break. It could be that he was running then he got out of balance then had that position while trying to get up but died with that position when hot materials poured over him.

Comment

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you care so much though? It's not like he can go back from the grave and accuse the world for defamation.

Where did you read that article? Is that even real?
    When you are about to die, I think that it would be better to devote your time to make the world a better place to live in than being so selfish that you would think of having pleasure for your self first. Or on second thought, why not invite more men and make an orgy? In that way, more men would experience happiness instead of just one man.

Comment

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      Picture is real but the story about it is not sure. Sources really differ.

Another evidence that the last thing the humans think of before dying is sex. lol

Comment

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a primal instinct. Animals have a need to reproduce if they know that there is an impending doom.

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      There's nothing wrong with going out in this world with a bang lol

It was the day chaos descended to earth and the only thing that matters for the man is his junk. LOL

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he had thought of pleasing himself the quickest way possible as he knew that he would gonna die.

• AglowNum
      AglowNum commented
      Editing a comment
      fuckashuck lol. That could be what he had thought so he began jacking off. He did not know that hundreds of years later, his plastered body would be uncovered.

Just because that's they he looked like, it doesn't automatically mean that he was jacking off while Pompei is destroyed

Comment

• financialcowbird
      financialcowbird commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you have a point there. But, you know, people are quick to make a conclusion based on what they saw.

It can either be have a huge party with all my friends and family or just be alone by myself and overdose on drugs lol

Comment

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      Which is which? I think it would be better to have a huge party with your friends and family as that would be the last time that you would be able to see them.

Since I would know the exact time of my death, 10 seconds before that time comes, I would jump from a building. I'll make sure that it would be a tall building so that I would experience a free fall before my death. It would be a gruesome death but at least I had experience flying without a parachute.

Comment

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be so awesome. Before you even land, you would probably be dead and you won't feel all the excruciating pain of landing on the ground.

I don't really mind when and where it would happen, but what I want is that it would be a quick one. Don't want to end up being in a coma or in a wheel chair or bed ridden

Comment

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      There are people who went into coma, then after few or even many years, they woke up.

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      Being bed ridden for so long is an agony that no human should ever experience. Who is in favor of euthanasia, anyone?

If the exact date and time would be given, then I would gather my family members to stay outside my room while I lay alone on my bed. They should not get inside while I am still alive. One minute after my death, that is the only time that they would be able to enter my room. Of course, these are with the provisions that my death would be instant and painless.

Comment

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      What if it did not become painless and instant? That when your family went to see you after a minute, they would see you in a struggling? I had read that death is not painless and the feeling of dying is a terrible one. This happens when the body is deprived of oxygen and the organs begin to struggle to keep up with the dwindling supply of the remaining oxygen on the body. They would try to keep up alive until they could no longer bear it and they start to fail.

Speaking of death, are you in favor of the do-not-resuscitate order (DNR order)? That is, if your heart stops beating, they would not do a CPR.
    Going here on this topic, upon my death, I will instruct them to have a CPR on me. Who knows, I might still live.

Comment

• Championia
      Championia commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, I am not in favor of the DNR order. I think the doctors still need to attempt to revive the person until such time that it is no longer possible for a patience to survive anymore.
Working...
X