Sneaking out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaking out

I'm new to this forum and I'm from Raleigh, North Carolina.
    I would like to start my welcome here with a hookup confession.

I once hooked up with a big black dude, we met up at a pizza place to grab something to eat first before heading to his place. When we got to his condo, we talked while drinking vodka and smoking cigarettes. Right after, he switched his tv for us to watch a Netflix movie, that's when things get quite unsettling for me because he wanted me to lay on his chest while watching. I get the feeling that he wanted to have sex with me and I thought to myself I wasn't ready for this. But he ended up fingering me and just suckling my breast, nothing else happened since I told him I wasn't ready for it. So, we just fell asleep and just a few hours have passed I woke up and he wasn't around. That was my chance to sneak out and I blocked his contacts, I don't know why I ever did that but I don't think he deserves what I did.

Anyone of you ever sneaked out to a hookup you never liked?

Why would you go out with someone who you do not like in the first place? It would be frustrating to the other party when someone would sneak out. They were expecting for something then they would not gonna get it after the other party had given some positive signs.

Comment

• chipsitaly
      chipsitaly commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's just into free food and drinks but says no for some awesome sex. Lol!
      I've encountered women like that who just don't want to have sex with me, they just enjoy my company.
      If they could've said that there would be no sex involved in the first place, then better not waste my time.

Are you looking for some hookups and then would reject to have some sex with them then sneak out again? lol.
    Just kidding. As for your question, I never sneaked out from someone as I only go with men who I am sure to have some fun with.

Comment

I used to sneak out but those were after the sex was over. lol.
      Really, I needed to go home as I was younger then.

Comment

Was that the only one where you needed to sneak out? Because if that was not the first and only instance where you sneaked out then I could infer that the problem lies in you already and not with the men.

Comment

I've sneaked out a couple of times from a one night stand but it wasn't for the reason that you made

Comment

I kinda feel bad for the guy. Bet that he had a massive case of the blue balls since he didn't even get a blowjob or a handjob from you right after she finger blasted and sucked on your tits

Comment

• brooksbrioche
              brooksbrioche commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like you're the only who's sympathizing with the guy here. He might have told his friends that she was a really cock tease

Girl, if you do not want a certain man then do not ever go to his place! The fact that you agreed to go to his place gave him the impression that you are down to whatever like fucking, right?

Comment

Why do you need to mention that the guy was a big black dude? Is that your way of validating your reason of not having sex with him because he has a huge dick?

Comment

• furphyobserved
                furphyobserved commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you thinking that she was afraid that the guy would tear her a new hole if they end up fucking that evening?

Were you expecting that the two of you would just watch a movie and just chill?

Comment

You ghosted him?

Comment

Working...
                X