She's feeling infatuated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's feeling infatuated

People often mistook love and infatuation, but I know that what my coworker is feeling right now is just infatuation. The bad news is that she hooked up with a guy who lives near her. She says that they barely even spoke when they often see each other. Her feeling of infatuation grows every time she sees him, I hope that it is not love! So, how can we help her?

I feel really bad for her. She's probably thinking that there could be a chance for them to hookup or a chance for them to be together but it feels like it's just a one-sided infatuation here. If he's been avoiding her then it's better if she does not waste her time thinking about ways to impress him. It's clear that he is NOT into her and that hookup is just a one-time thing.

Comment

• AmalgamAmaze
      AmalgamAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      She'll be having a hard time getting over him. I mean, what more if they were actually a couple? Then I'd feel really bad for her, it might be that it was only a one-sided relationship between those two.

• Franshanica89
      Franshanica89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, come on surfjock it's not the end of the world for her. It's actually her chance to find a better fuckbuddy or a chance to find a serious lover that she can be with. It's obvious that they didn't click so it's time for them to look for another person to be with.

Infatuation, just like a crush, will soon fade away but if she can't seem to get over him then maybe she should move out and live to a new neighborhood. She should be responsible for her feelings that she must NOT have feelings for people she's been hooking up with.

Comment

• boringyou
      boringyou commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like she needs to move out and have her own peace of mind if it's been bothering her for so long. She just needs to move on and accept the fact that what happened between them is just a one-night stand.

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she have a feeling for her hookup? Were there two different men?

Let her be, she was already expecting that anyway. She should suck it up and be able to handle it like a real grownup she is. Not everything in life has to be sweet and full of happiness, she should learn from her mistake/s that you should never EVER have any feelings towards a one-time hookup, OR better yet, she should not hookup ever again. She should consider being in a serious relationship if she's expecting someone NOT to leave her anymore.

Comment

• chipsitaly
      chipsitaly commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right but maybe it's not her fault that she's developing some feelings with her hookup buddy. We shouldn't blame her or him for that, maybe he's not really into her that much and decides to just ignore her already.

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, is she saying that she is falling in love with her hookup? That is bad as her hookup might not have the same feeling towards her.

Help her? What kind of help does she need? Does she think that she is already falling in love with him? She could fall in love with the man but does the man love her, too? I do not think that the man lover her. She is just a fuck buddy.

Comment

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      She can love him all she wants but he will never love her back even an ounce of infatuation, as in NONE! He just wants to fuck around and it's not like it's his fault anyway.

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      furphyobserved Of course, the only goal of that man was to fuck her. It is only that woman who has been falling in love with the man who could be blamed for being too naive to believe that she would be loved in return.

• lipspotatochips
      lipspotatochips commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there is an unwritten rule that we should not fall in love with our fuck buddies.

Wait, she is infatuated with someone else whom she barely talks to, but she had hooked up with a man who lives near her? Hmmm, what a bitch. Anyway, who is the man that she likes?

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
      FieryCloudz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, you're so mean for calling her that! But then again, why do you want to know who that man is? Are you planning to become his hookup or fuckbuddy as well?

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      FieryCloudz25 Then how would you call that girl? A saint? Her actions do not fall under the type of saints. Lol.

Could you get infatuated when you are already old? Is infatuation only for teenagers? Those crushes are only for those teenagers, right?

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      If infatuation is just for those young teenagers, then how do you call it for adults who like other people?

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      newkidda I guess there's no age for people who can get infatuated. So what if you're having a crush or feeling infatuated with someone? It's not actually a bad thing.

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      koshercassanova Following your line of thought, I could not imagine those senior citizens having infatuations with others.

She has caught feelings and it's really bad. I think that she should start seeing other people so she'll soon forget about him. That's the only thing that I have in mind.

Comment

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      Which is true, she can meetup with other guys and have dates or hookup with them just for her to take him out of her mind. She's just torturing herself if she's just going to settle herself in that situation.

Infatuated, huh? She'll get over him anytime soon and she'll go to multiple dates or hookups when she's already happy. She deserves to be happy and she knows to herself that she must move on because that would be the first step for her to be happy.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      She do know deep inside her that she deserves to be happy but she's making it hard for herself on how she can attain that happiness.

You can help her by making her realize that it was only one hookup experience, nothing more than that. Or you can introduce her to another guy in order to divert her attention.

Comment

I think the hookup experience was so good that she feels attached to him. Maybe you can set up your coworker with another guy who she can hookup with.

Comment

Working...
      X