In It For The Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In It For The Sex

Has any of you been with someone because you're match for him or her when it comes to sex. I'm not talking about friends with benefits/ fuck buddies type of situation, but full blown relationship

Had a ex who dated me for that reason alone. And sadly, I was head over heels in love with him that it took me some time to get over him when we broke up

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you find out that he's dating you only for the sex?

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, are you saying that you were so good at bed? If you are, then why did he leave you when that was the only thing that he wanted? I could presume that he got someone new who is better than you when it comes to sex, so he left you.

• boringyou
      boringyou commented
      Editing a comment
      How long before you were able to get over him? I know that when you love someone, it takes longer than usual before a person would be able to move on.

I have to admit that there have been in a few for that reason. The reason why I did it is because they're way out too hot or good looking to date someone like me

Comment

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I wonder what happened since those guys were hot and all!

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      But you are already beautiful. I think that you would be given an offer to be their girlfriend.

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, you are so humble over there. Sometimes, I wonder if other beautiful ladies are beautiful liars, too. Lol.

Friends with benefits, FuBu, whatever you call it, they're just the same; having sex with without emotional involvement. I think this is convenient for both parties since they don't want to complicate things compared to a real lover.

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      But the poster had already stated that it is not about being friends with benefits but a real relationship. Anyway, you are right that there are some people who are into sex just for the fun. I guess that even if they are not fully matched with each other, as long as they could do sex with each other, then they would give it a go.

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there are no complications when it comes to friends with benefits relationships. You would just use each other for pleasure. No love, no commitment; just pure sex activities.

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Aside from no commitment, what I like on these friends with benefits relationships, is the easiness to have a casual sex. When both want to have one, then they could just easily do it. But then, there is a void inside us. We know that there is no love. When there is no love, sex feels incomplete.

I think that's something that you usually happen when you're in your teens or early twenties. So I've been in those relationships before

Comment

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many of those relationships did you have before being with a guy who was really in love with you?

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, just for sex only. So, yeah, I believe that one. Mostly, that would be for those teens out there.

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, commonly, those things happen to younger people. How about if we could also apply it to the older people? Would it still look good?

I do not think that we choose someone just because of the sex part. Sex should not be the sole determination of keeping a person with you. Of course, we could say that a good sex is one factor to stay on the relationship, but it should not be the sole factor.

Comment

• Gotchya
      Gotchya commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree! Sex should not be the sole determination to have a relationship. Sex is just one of the factors that we need to consider. How about love and the future with that person?

Did you mean that the two of you matched after having a sex or were you already a match even before having sex?

Comment

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      He might be talking about entering a romantic relationship in order to get laid.

May I insert the word compatibility? If you're not compatible with a person right from the start, then why would you want that person to touch your body and endure till he jack off even there's no feelings attached, at least for me, I need to look for someone who will satisfy my sexual needs, I can tell it by the looks.

Comment

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I am horny as fuck when needed be but if the guy is not what I think as wild as me in bed then he'll receive zero points from me.

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      You got me here girl clssc. That's what I have in mind, honestly!

For some people, sex is the most important factor. I do not wonder why some would select people who are great when it comes to the bed skills. So, yeah, it would be the factor that they consider for a good match up.

Comment

One day, that relationship would fail. Why? Because the relationship was built on lust, specifically sex. If it was built on love, then it would go on for a long time.

Comment

Any relationship that is built on sex alone would crumble down as easy as when the sex is no longer steamy hot for them. That is, a relationship built on a fragile foundation could end anytime quickly.

Comment

Working...
        X