Bad Reputation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Reputation

Has any of you dated a person who has a bad reputation or vice versa? Like the type who gets really wild when drunk, dates multiple people, etc...

I would think twice before I date one because for sure my friends would judge me if they see me dating a guy with a bad reputation.

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he does his bad habits with your friends?

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      You would prioritize your friends reaction rather than what you really like to do?

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's not too bad don't mind your friends if you really like to go out with the guy.

It would be okay to date someone like that but I would make sure that they already are done doing bad things.

Comment

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy is still working on it? Are you still going to go out with him or not?

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you make sure that he is already not doing his bad habits?

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaStory They might be done doing it but people are already getting the impression of their bad reputation.

Someone who would do multiple dating is a no for me. I would like to make sure that my date will only be mine and not shared to others.

Comment

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you would do a background check on the guy before saying yes to him?

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      Dating someone who is a player is a pain in the ass and I advice that you stop dating those fools.

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      Multiple dating is okay with me as long the people in the relationship are honest people.

Most of the time I'm the one who has a bad reputation of some sort. Like being called too loud, annoying, etc...

Comment

• Gotchya
      Gotchya commented
      Editing a comment
      Are there men who can handle your bad habits and still continue dating you?

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotchya I bet there are still guys who ended dating her even if she had a bad reputation.

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotchya Yeah they can handle me because I got a great sense of humor.

There might have been a few times that I've dated one and just ignored about it.

Comment

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      Then it is okay for you to date someone even with a bad reputation?

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      And what exactly are they known for? I think dating a wild girl is fine.

• flabbybecrux
      flabbybecrux commented
      Editing a comment
      wittyou Yes because it doesn't necessarily mean that they're a bad person JustaGuy99 Yeah, and wild girls are fun

I have a bad reputation for drinking but most of my dates accept me for what I am.

Comment

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      If you met your date on a place where you are drinking then it would be okay for sure.

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you become wild after consuming a lot of drinks?

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of drunk are you exactly? Are you the type who goes wild and horny or you're the type who's a bit violent? lmao

I've been through this and we should observe them first. My date was a womanizer but he confess that he's change and wants to settle down with a woman he likes.

Comment

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Then his honesty is a plus in the relationship.

• Pedaedia
      Pedaedia commented
      Editing a comment
      At least he told it to you beforehand. In case he does something to you, you already had a background why he did it.

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      And was he really telling the truth or he's just saying that as a warning that he might end up cheating on you.

How about a man who has a bad reputation of being cheap lol and a guy who loves to run away on her date. A trickster, that's what they call him because he loves to trick girls.

Comment

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be one of his victim, Are you not aware that he is the trickster that they're talking about?

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be an exciting date for me. lol

Is coming out of jail considered a bad reputation? It was my friend who is asking not me.

Comment

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      It depends on the reason why he ended up there. Yes, it can be a problem if you're trying to find a date. I would suggest that one of the first things that he tells to her date in order to know whether she's willing to date you or not

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it can be and it depends on his offences. If he is a rapist then you better run.

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes ofc, If he/she have histories on being jailed then it's certainly a bad reputation.

If it's just minor offences like known for being drunk, speed driving, etc then I will consider a date with him but If he is a grave threat known for violence and abusement then I would decline and stay away from him.

Comment

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that's the kind of a reputation that he's talking about. It might be the basic dating ones like being a cheater, selfish lover, had a std,etc...

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      dreamsbaby2 Yeah, We should only focus on the basic bad reputation they are known for and not crime offenses.

I only have a bad reputation for being wild at parties and social gatherings and can't control myself if I've got a little bit tipsy.

Comment

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that some of your friends hate you for that lol.

• AirBobo
      AirBobo commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be owning the stage at that time and I feel you because I am wild at parties too.

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Does being wild in parties lead you to a one night stand when there's a bunch of hot guys around?

I feel that most if not all of us have dated someone with a bad reputation and just completely ignored it.

Comment

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe because your date will certainly hide his negative side in order for him to be good in your eye.

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      How many guys have you dated that you ignored their so-called reputations.

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      Especially if they're attracted enough to make us forget something bad about them.

I am usually known as a guy who is hotheaded and loves to pick up a fight with someone before and it's really hard to explain my side because I am always seen as the bad guy.

Comment

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it's your fault anyway for being known as a bad guy and what you need to do is to show your good side and be a gentleman.

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Has any of the women that you've been with found out that you're a really nice person once they get to know you.

I'm not really a person who "judge the book by its cover" so I am open to date them even if they got bad reputations.

Comment

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      What was your feeling when you're dating them? Are you not terrified?

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Even the ones with bad reputations have a good side so let's not judge them.
Working...
X