Dumb Kid Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Kid Things

What are some of the dumb things that you've done as a child? Mine was touching the bottom of an iron. Luckily it was cooling down already that's why my burns were not that bad.

When I was around 6 or 7, I accidentally shaved my right eyebrow off. When my dad saw me, he don't know whether he would get mad at me or laugh his head off because of how I looked like.

Comment

• PerkyJerky
      PerkyJerky commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you deal with it? Did you draw at your eyebrow in order for others not to laugh at it or have you used an eyeliner?

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you completely shaved your eyebrow or only a part of it?

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure you don't have eyebrows for more than a month. pms60

It was jumping on the deep end of a pool even if I don't know how to swim and I wasn't wearing any floatation device.

Comment

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      How old were you when you've done that and who was the one who saved you from drowning?

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      That's scary and how deep was the swimming pool?

The Dumb things I've done was licking my booger to know what it tastes like. Yucky!

Comment

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      And how old were you when you stopped doing it?

• MoneyerHoney
      MoneyerHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Also did it and I also played with my bellybutton as a kid by inserting my finger on it.

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      wittyou at the age of 5 I think that's the time I felt disgusted by it and didn't do it again.

I once cut the hair of all of my dolls and cried for almost an hour when my mom told me that their hair won't grow back like my hair.
    Last edited by routinetine; 03-25-2020, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny! You must be combing the hair most of the time that's why the hair is falling off.

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      How short were the haircuts that you gave to your dolls?

I did something stupid by putting a cup with a soaked egg into the microwave and heat it for 5 minutes. Unexpectedly the egg exploded inside and my mom was so angry why I did it. She made me clean it afterward.

Comment

• AirBobo
      AirBobo commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you're wrong about the egg getting cook or getting boiled down on a microwave.

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's better than putting silverware inside the microwave.

This might be one of the most common things that girls have done while growing up, which was cutting my own hair and putting make up on my face.

Comment

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine included wearing her clothes, necklaces, and shoes.

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      I also did this and it was ugly that we have to go to the salon to fix my ugly hair.

Trying my best to slowly close the fridge door, and see if the lights turn out when fully closed. Lol!

Comment

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      And were you able to see the light of the fridge turn off or not?

• imagination
      imagination commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you didn't hide on the fridge because I happen to know a friend who did it when we were playing.

I was around eight or nine at the time. I tried sneaking out late at night by jumping out of my window into the a tree that was near to my room. The branch that I held onto broke and I ended up breaking an arm and an ankle.

Comment

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know why you're sneaking out on your room but it's a pretty dumb move.
      Last edited by BabySaltWicked; 03-26-2020, 08:04 AM.

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      BabySaltWicked he might be going somewhere with his friends. Like sneaking out in order to go enter that "haunted" house down the road.

Cut off the legs part of my trousers so I can have shorts but the problem is it's not cut accurately so I keep on cutting it till it becomes short shorts and ends up throwing it away because I don't like it.

Comment

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      You shouldn't have thrown them away since you can use it as a pair of hot pants.

• clumsygirl
      clumsygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have asked helped from your folks about that. Also how young were you when it happened?

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      potatome I know right but guess I so dumb back then to realize that lol clumsygirl Kinda like doing things on my own, I was 12 at that time

I used to blow up condoms I found in my mom's drawer and pretend they were balloons. I'd then leave the deflated condom under my bed.

Comment

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it the only thing you found in your mom's drawer? I was thinking that you also found a sex toy lol.

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your mom found out when she spotted those condom ballons in your room?

I got my head stuck in my Barbie house. I wanted to see what it was like from that point of view.

Comment

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess someone helps you out in order to get your head out of the barbie house.

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      What were you thinking why you decided to put your head inside a doll house?

When I was 5 yr old, me and my other cousin kept climbing the cotton fruit tree, and suddenly he fell to the ground and his one arm got broke.

Comment

Working...
    X