The Awkward Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Awkward Date

When it comes to awkward dates, what were some of the most awkward ones that you've encountered? Mine was with a lady that I went out who would often flirt with me during the entire date and once the date was over she would turn cold towards me again. A couple of dates later, when I told her that what she's doing is starting to bother me, she admitted that she only goes out with me to feel good for herself.
    Last edited by Bang56; 03-25-2020, 07:59 AM.

I knew that he was the religious type and when we went out, he started preaching on me and telling me that I should change my ways and ask for God's forgiveness.

Comment

• MoneyerHoney
      MoneyerHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      For sure you told him all of your dirty secrets that's why he started preaching.

This might be one of the most common ones, which was being asked out by a guy that you used to go to school with and being invited to a multi-level marketing seminar.

Comment

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that happened only once. Going to feel bad for you if it happened more than once.

• janeDaLioness
      janeDaLioness commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty worse and I think you want to escape and don't want to be there.

Does being a third wheel in a supposed double date count? Because that happened to me a bunch of times.
    Last edited by imagination; 03-26-2020, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess so. Especially if the couple that you're with was the type who are always too sweet towards each other.

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the reason why your date left you?

• imagination
      imagination commented
      Editing a comment
      hamster11 Can't come because he needs to rush and finish up something at work.

It was a second or third date (I think) with a girl that I knew in college. She brought a couple of her friends to a movie that we're planning to watch. Ended up paying for everything and I wasn't able to spend a time alone with the girl.

Comment

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      That's too bad and make sure that she is not after your money or he will rip you off.

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you talk to her about that afterwards or that was the last date that you had with her?

It was with a guy whose parents knew mine. And this happened when I was in college. They (both our parents) sorta set us up to have a date. When I arrived at restaurant where we're going to have the "date" I saw his parents a couple of table away from ours. His parents took turns on asking us if we're having a good time. The guy was a total gentleman, the only problem was his hovering parents.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the two of you end up as a couple or that was the only date that you had with him.

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking you haven't asked him enough questions since his parents are there which bothered you.

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      KatVonMe the two of them might have felt that the date was really awkward that's why they didn't talk much.

This girl I met at a bar invited me to a Chinese place for lunch. We ordered a bunch of different things and eat it all. My face started to get really red because I don't know that I'm allergic to seafood then I ask her if I can go home then she helps me out and got home asap.
    Last edited by koshercassanova; 03-27-2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thing that you only turned red and didn't have an anaphylactic shock at the restaurant.

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      potatome That's even worst and you and your date would just spend time in the emergency room if that happens.

Since I'm a bit of a cheap date, we had the date at a local diner and what happened was the old getting ketchup all over your dress. Good thing was the guy was wearing a jacket during the date so he lent it to me to cover up the ketchup stains that were on the top part of my dress.

Comment

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      It's more embarrassing if it went down your dress and they will think that you have undergone your period.

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      Did any of the ketchup got spilled on your dress at the bottom part?

I'm always the one who is awkward in date just by my gestures and the way I talk because I don't have enough confidence that's why it's always an awkward date especially in we don't have something in common and do the staring contest lol.

Comment

Working...
    X