Can You Do This For Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Do This For Me?

What were the strangest things that you've been asked to do during a hookup? Mine was with a guy who wanted me to punch him on his stomach really hard.

If I'm doing the cowgirl position with my guy, I would often ask him to spank my ass hard so that I would go hard and fast on his dick.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you still enjoy being spanked while fucking in that position?

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Bang56 of course, I always want hard spank when doing cowgirl position.

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      allaboutlove Same here! I always ask that to my boyfriend,lol.

She was just starting to suck my dick and I felt the urge to pee. When I told her to stop for a bit since I needed to pee, she tells me to just pee on her mouth and face.

Comment

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you actually do it when she told you that it's alright to pee on her? She might be having the kink of being peed. Yikes!.

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      listlisa I was having second thoughts as well but I badly need to pee that time so I did lol.

He really enjoyed putting kissmarks on different parts of my body during foreplay.

Comment

• Airphylab
      Airphylab commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you end up having hickeys on those body parts that he kisses?

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that he puts them on parts that is not easily seen when you're out in public.

He told me if I can help him shave his pubes and told him that he should do it by himself since I am not good with razors and I might cut him.

Comment

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you want it to be clean-shaved that's why he want to shave off his pubes?

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      He asked you to do that before the two of you had sex? lmao

We started taking our clothes off, and just when I thought we were getting to the good stuff, he started jerking off in front of me and he told me to watch him stroke his cock.

Comment

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      So you didn't have sex with him and you just watch him jerk off? That's really strange and its really disturbing if I'm in your situation.

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      wittyou yeah, I just watched him the entire time, I know its really disturbing. heartheart I was about to but he told me to just watch him. I guess he is gets turned on when someone is watching him doing that.

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      potatome did he made you cum after he played with his self?

I was told by a girl to move my tongue like a tornado and I said what? Like the tongue twister? She yelled yes and I lick her spot while doing it and it was fun.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      imagination are you hoping to let his tongue play with your pussy one of these days?
      Last edited by anxiousme; 04-27-2020, 11:24 PM.

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      imagination I get to used it 3 weeks ago lol. anxiousme how about you? Aren't you interested in it?

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      imagination Yes, of course! That's hot you know.

My partner wanted me to nuzzle his penis like just rub my face against it. It wasn’t bad, I didn’t mind but it was just a weird request the first time we hookup.

Comment

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's cute lol. It will be worse if he asks you to rub his nutsacks on your face.

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he also tried to slap your face with it since your face is near his dick already?

She would always wanted me to go raw and cum inside on her if she's about to have her period. There were times that she would wrap her legs around my butt so that I can't pull out.

Comment

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you really enjoyed fucking her during those days that she allowed you to cum inside her.

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I was enjoying it and it doesn't bother me so much because that is the moment when she goes hard and rough at me.

He wanted to be tied up and be teased until he begs me to fuck him already.

Comment

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet he is grouning and and aching to fuck you hard. funfun88

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      stickyyhen Actually, after that he fuck me hard like there is no tommorrow.

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      Awe! what a good sex! funfun88

He asked me to dress as Sleeping Beauty and we will do a roleplay where he will kiss me like he's my prince charming before we go to the good stuff.

Comment

• loveME
      loveME commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! Coming out from the fairy tales lol. Did you ever dress and pretend to be Sleeping beauty with him?

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking that you will pretend that you are asleep while he is fucking you.

He actually wants me to seat on his face and wipe my ass to his face like a toilet paper. It's really weird and I had never done it.

Comment

• boringyou
      boringyou commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you concerned about the smell of your ass that's why you reject it?

• VanessaMEA
      VanessaMEA commented
      Editing a comment
      Was your ass was clean when he wanted to use his tongue as toilet paper for your ass?

He wants me to put powder all over his body and didn't ask for oil. I told him if he is sure about it and he said yes cos he hates oil and he was like a doughnut when I poured powder all over his body.

Comment

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you guys do after that? newkidda

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      I just did it, and acting ;ike nothing. percymercy

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's hilarious, I wonder if there is someone who does that for him. newkidda

He told me if I can carry him cos he wants to be at the bottom of the 69 position and told him that we rather do it while we are lying down in bed.

Comment

• AglowNum
      AglowNum commented
      Editing a comment
      He must be thinking that you're strong enough to carry him lol. You should have accepted it so his head will hit the floor haha.

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're the one that will carry him and not the other way around?

He wants me to lick him all over his face like I am a cat or dog and I only did lick him on the ears and his cheeks.

Comment

• tolerable
      tolerable commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he wants to bathe on your tongue and wants to be licked over. You should have lick his eyeballs too lol.

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that's better than licking his asshole.

• LoveHoney
      LoveHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it was only his ears and cheeks that you licked? I bet that you licked her dick as well.
Working...
X