Fell out of love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell out of love

Been with this girl for more than two years and I am happy and in love with her but then recently, I started to feel different towards her like no longer interested or in general this is what they called "losing sparks". I am now attracted to other girls and on the verge of cheating.

Such a long time but if you said you're losing a spark, then I guess it would be good if you come out honestly and tell her. I think that would be better than cheating.

Comment

Did something happen that made you lost the spark?

Comment

• scissorssole
        scissorssole commented
        Editing a comment
        Kinda curious about this too, its two years and he suddenly feels that way. He might have found something in his partner.

I've been in this situation before and it hurts. One day you'll wake up and know that your love fell out of love for you but I hold on as long as I can but it only resulted to both of us hurting each other. We realized it and end everything, we're still friends now.

Comment

• veggieperker
        veggieperker commented
        Editing a comment
        How long did it take for you to realized that its not gonna work anymore?

• butterflyanxious
        butterflyanxious commented
        Editing a comment
        It takes a long time for me to find the courage to let go because I don't wanna waste the memories we created together.

Did the both of you tried to figure it out? I think you two should talk about this, it could be that your girl is feeling the same too.

Comment

• JustaGuy99
        JustaGuy99 commented
        Editing a comment
        But what if the girl is not feeling the same? Or worst what if the girl is only playing with him.

• sunnyscenster
        sunnyscenster commented
        Editing a comment
        JustaGuy99 playing with him? what do you mean by that?

• ingotjubilant
        ingotjubilant commented
        Editing a comment
        sunnyscenster maybe he meant that the girl is only playing with him, but I guess we don't really know about it since what really happened is only between them.

There's no point of holding on if you already fell out of love with your partner.

Comment

• KatVonMe
        KatVonMe commented
        Editing a comment
        But damn, the two years of memories, I can't even imagine the bond they created for that long time.

• fuckashuck
        fuckashuck commented
        Editing a comment
        KatVonMe yes, two years is not a joke.

• surfjock
        surfjock commented
        Editing a comment
        At the end of the day it doesn't matter how long you are together.

I think you should tell her about what you're feeling right now so that you two can figure out whether to fight or give up.

Comment

• partnerstrick
        partnerstrick commented
        Editing a comment
        The best thing he could do is talk to the girl directly. I'm sure his partner felt something too.

• financialcowbird
        financialcowbird commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, they've been together for a long time, I'm sure the girl know him really well to know that somethings changed.

If you are already thinking of cheating then that means its really serious. If you don't feel anything anymore then why not tell her in that way, both of you can end it in good terms.

Comment

• bollersdiorite
        bollersdiorite commented
        Editing a comment
        The only thing I could advise to this guy is that they should talk. Lol.

• brooksbrioche
        brooksbrioche commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, instead of posting here he should have used this time to talk to the girl, lol.

You knew that you lost the spark so why not let go. It doesn't matter how long you've been together, if there's no love then there is no point of staying together lying to yourselves.

Comment

• partnerstrick
        partnerstrick commented
        Editing a comment
        guana what's point of saving the relationship when there's no love anymore? you'll only be lying to yourself.

• guana
        guana commented
        Editing a comment
        I think Masterbabe is right on this one and you also have a point partnerstrick

• Masterbabe
        Masterbabe commented
        Editing a comment
        guana yes, I think the choices would differ as we are different people and the situations are not the same, although he kinda shared with about the status of his relationship we still don't know a lot things that is why its best to leave it to him whatever decision he'll make.
    Working...
    X