What, they do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What, they do this?

It's been a while since the pandemic started and made changes in our daily life. Some of us are living alone while the others are lucky living with their partners. So for those lucky ones, would you like to confess here the weird/strange quirks you discovered from your partners?

Sorry, I am not one of those lucky ones, lmao.

Comment

I had an ex where he really really really walk slowly at home. He is like a turtle when walking and oh my gosh its totally a weird sight but it became funnier in my eyes later on, probably because I got used with it, lol.

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
        FieryCloudz25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh gosh this is so weird, I never ever know someone do this.

Originally posted by PearBear View Post
      Sorry, I am not one of those lucky ones, lmao.
      I guess I can also say that I am like you lol. We are only contacting through online video chats and online dates lol.

Comment

• TrickyTasty
        TrickyTasty commented
        Editing a comment
        I am pretty sure that you and your guy still find ways to satisfy each other even through video chats right

Will you consider it lucky when you are alone obliging the stay at home order but then you have a hot neighbor who agreed for a casual sex? lol.

Comment

• mitchyLL
        mitchyLL commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you kidding me, that is like hitting a jackpot considering its a "hot" one lol.

My previous partner has OCD. She will always clean things twice and it always need to be twice because she feels that it is not completely clean if only done once.

Comment

• Gotchya
        Gotchya commented
        Editing a comment
        You're lucky she only do it twice, other people with OCD do it for like 30 times or more.

Strange quirks of the guys I've been with are obsessive gamer, snorts when laughing (I kinda hated this one), addicted to gums and the other walks around naked at our apartment (I love this one) lol.

Comment

• ingotjubilant
        ingotjubilant commented
        Editing a comment
        Like total naked? I also had an ex who do this but only half naked lol.

• fuckashuck
        fuckashuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, total naked how about that ex of yours? Half naked with shorts no shirts? or with shirts and no shorts? Sorry about the question lol. ingotjubilant

I think my partners found more weird things on me than I on him lol because honestly, I am the strange one hahah.

Comment

Working...
      X