Never hit my G Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never hit my G Spot

I have been to a lot of sex partners but never did anyone made me cum with my G-sport. yes the clits does the tricks but Big O is at the G-spot. Dont get me wrong guys, I do myself quite a lot. But never hit my G spot. is something wrong with me??? or my partners are just really lame???

Well, did you tell your partners about that or you just keep it to yourself? And probably, those guys don't have good sizes? LOL.

Comment

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      He only satisfied me twice and that was a long time ago. isn't it unfair right? Franshanica89

• Franshanica89
      Franshanica89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfair? So you really did good to make him satisfied? like you did well all he wanted? loss77

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, like everytime we had sex I really always do well. Franshanica89

Well maybe try and communicate with your partners and guide them to your good spot. you can't expect them to know where they are

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      they said that a small dick can hit a G-spot. but I don't think that it's true. Caila99

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      newkidda I am trying you know, but I think they don't get it.

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      JannahVC Same here! Do you think that a small dick can hit your G-spot?

Try incorporating sex toys in your routine or try other crazy sex ideas and tricks.

Attached Files

Comment

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I am looking for some ideas and tricks, do you know one? lie11

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      We haven’t tried that again, but I am planning on it. you better try that it's kinda fun you know. lie11

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are looking for some interesting positions I offer you to try 69 positions while standing. JannahVC

Originally posted by JannahVC View Post
    I have been to a lot of sex partners but never did anyone made me cum with my G-sport. yes the clits does the tricks but Big O is at the G-spot. Dont get me wrong guys, I do myself quite a lot. But never hit my G spot. is something wrong with me??? or my partners are just really lame???
    Where did you meet these guys? I don't think it's you as most men don't really care if the girls cummed or not hahahahhh. U should try and go out with older men (not old like 60's old but late 40's) with great physique, they're well experienced and got some really nice moves in bed.

Comment

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      I meet them in bars or clubs. fanghang

You probably just lie down in there and allows your partners to do all the work.

Comment

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds fun! btw, have you tried threesome before? Is't okay for you if I invite another one? Laicah33

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      percymercy sure thing! hit me a message. I am horny these days, a threesome would be just the right amount of fuck I need.

• JannahVC
      JannahVC commented
      Editing a comment
      Laicah33 Nope, some of the time they do that to me, like I always be the one who will do those stuff and they just like chillin there.

how old were the guys you're fucking? if they're young in 20's or 30's then too bad they suck at it. Your only fault at this is sleeping with boring guys lol.

Comment

This would happen to me sometimes but then I would usually take over or try and guide them or play with my clit while he's inside me. I'm the one who knows what made me cum so I would communicate to the guy if he's not doing it right for me.

Comment

• Caila99
        Caila99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I even demand them what to do. heartheart

• heartheart
        heartheart commented
        Editing a comment
        He would love that if you demand him to move faster and harder,lol. Caila99

• Caila99
        Caila99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I bet that too, boys like to be demanded like that, because they think that girls would really like it. heartheart

I think your sex partners have a small dick! That's why they did not hit your G spot.lol.

Comment

• BabyPie
        BabyPie commented
        Editing a comment
        FantasticLil Are you gonna leave your partner if he has a small dick and disappointing performance?

• FantasticLil
        FantasticLil commented
        Editing a comment
        BabyPie Of course, it's unfair if I am the only one who makes an effort.

• BabyPie
        BabyPie commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard that too. but I am not content if he only has a performance, I need a full package! HAHAHA

@Franshanica89 Maybe yes, cuz I want to be honest to him.
      Last edited by loss77; 02-20-2021, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JannahVC View Post
      Okay, so you mean to say no one from your partners satisfy you, ever? like not even one? if it's a yes, that that's definitely a problem lol....

Comment

Do you want to hook up with me? I can use any sex toys to hit your G-spot.

Comment

• Pedaedia
          Pedaedia commented
          Editing a comment
          smokinghot66 I like that. I would love it if you do that with me.

• tolerable
          tolerable commented
          Editing a comment
          smokinghot66 I would love it if you will put inside me your vibrator!

Originally posted by smokinghot66 View Post
        Do you want to hook up with me? I can use any sex toys to hit your G-spot.
        can I join too? lol you sound really confident about your skill. You have a big dick too?

Comment

• smokinghot66
          smokinghot66 commented
          Editing a comment
          anxiousme I will penetrate you even if you don't want to. but I know you will like it.

• anxiousme
          anxiousme commented
          Editing a comment
          smokinghot66 That sounds very interesting to me.

• smokinghot66
          smokinghot66 commented
          Editing a comment
          anxiousme But I can do anything you want to make you satisfied!

Are you sure that all of your partners never hit your G-spot?

Comment

Do you need someone to penetrate you? you know to make you satisfied.

Comment

• tolerable
            tolerable commented
            Editing a comment
            stickyyhen I already heard that kind of story before and I always find it amazing.

• stickyyhen
            stickyyhen commented
            Editing a comment
            Why amazing? did he fall in love with the guy? tolerable

• tolerable
            tolerable commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, they even got married for a year now. stickyyhen
        Working...
        X