Never hit my G Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never hit my G Spot

I have been to a lot of sex partners but never did anyone made me cum with my G-sport. yes the clits does the tricks but Big O is at the G-spot. Dont get me wrong guys, I do myself quite a lot. But never hit my G spot. is something wrong with me??? or my partners are just really lame???

Well, did you tell your partners about that or you just keep it to yourself? And probably, those guys don't have good sizes? LOL.

Comment

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think it's the size, probably the moves? hahahah but seriosly, there are lots of ED drugs they can take to improve their sex performance, right?

• Franshanica89
      Franshanica89 commented
      Editing a comment
      loss77 If you have a partner like him, are going to tell him about that?

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nica55 Yeah you're right, Franshanica89 maybe, so that he will make a move to satisfy me.

Well maybe try and communicate with your partners and guide them to your good spot. you can't expect them to know where they are

Comment

• Caila99
      Caila99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree, there are men who really knows how to do it but the reality is they're so hard to find lol.

• VanessaMEA
      VanessaMEA commented
      Editing a comment
      She should try BBC to hit her G-spot!

Try incorporating sex toys in your routine or try other crazy sex ideas and tricks.

Attached Files

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      lie11 Great idea. btw, do you often use this?

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      of course, it's more fun incorporating things in sex that having the usual anxiousme

• AlivePerfect
      AlivePerfect commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi lie11 Can you recommend any crazy sex ideas and tricks?

Originally posted by JannahVC View Post
    I have been to a lot of sex partners but never did anyone made me cum with my G-sport. yes the clits does the tricks but Big O is at the G-spot. Dont get me wrong guys, I do myself quite a lot. But never hit my G spot. is something wrong with me??? or my partners are just really lame???
    Where did you meet these guys? I don't think it's you as most men don't really care if the girls cummed or not hahahahhh. U should try and go out with older men (not old like 60's old but late 40's) with great physique, they're well experienced and got some really nice moves in bed.

Comment

You probably just lie down in there and allows your partners to do all the work.

Comment

• JannahVC
        JannahVC commented
        Editing a comment
        actually not, even if I try to touch myself, and finger fuck myself, I can't cum in my Gspot.

• innocentgirl
        innocentgirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Laicah33 Good thing I am not like that! I like to be on top of him and ride his cock wildly.

• percymercy
        percymercy commented
        Editing a comment
        @Laicah33I hate that kind of partner, she would be boring in bed if she just lay there.lol.

how old were the guys you're fucking? if they're young in 20's or 30's then too bad they suck at it. Your only fault at this is sleeping with boring guys lol.

Comment

This would happen to me sometimes but then I would usually take over or try and guide them or play with my clit while he's inside me. I'm the one who knows what made me cum so I would communicate to the guy if he's not doing it right for me.

Comment

• Caila99
          Caila99 commented
          Editing a comment
          oh yeah exactly, it works for me all the time as well.

I think your sex partners have a small dick! That's why they did not hit your G spot.lol.

Comment

• FantasticLil
          FantasticLil commented
          Editing a comment
          BabyPie Same here! But there are some girls says that size doesn't matter as long as the performance is awesome.

• BabyPie
          BabyPie commented
          Editing a comment
          FantasticLil Are you gonna leave your partner if he has a small dick and disappointing performance?

• FantasticLil
          FantasticLil commented
          Editing a comment
          BabyPie Of course, it's unfair if I am the only one who makes an effort.

@Franshanica89 Maybe yes, cuz I want to be honest to him.
        Last edited by loss77; 02-20-2021, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• imperfectme
          imperfectme commented
          Editing a comment
          loss77 How about you? is your partner always hitting your G-spot.

Originally posted by JannahVC View Post
        Okay, so you mean to say no one from your partners satisfy you, ever? like not even one? if it's a yes, that that's definitely a problem lol....

Comment

Do you want to hook up with me? I can use any sex toys to hit your G-spot.

Comment

• Pedaedia
            Pedaedia commented
            Editing a comment
            smokinghot66 I like that. I would love it if you do that with me.

• tolerable
            tolerable commented
            Editing a comment
            smokinghot66 I would love it if you will put inside me your vibrator!

Originally posted by smokinghot66 View Post
          Do you want to hook up with me? I can use any sex toys to hit your G-spot.
          can I join too? lol you sound really confident about your skill. You have a big dick too?

Comment

Are you sure that all of your partners never hit your G-spot?

Comment

Do you need someone to penetrate you? you know to make you satisfied.

Comment

Working...
          X