first date from hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first date from hell

ok I went on a blind date the other day she picked me up and when she got there she told me she has a couple of stops to make if I was cool with it so I just moved to the Houston area and don't know my way around town we are at some building I walk in with her and the posters on the wall told me right where I was at the health department to pick up her STD meds so I looked at her and said what the fuck I turned around walked out and called my cousin to come get me but I don't know where I'm at so she comes out I get in the car cuz I'm stuck and don't know how to get home we are driving I asked so what's the name of this road we are on she tells me I see a Walmart coming up Im texting my cousin telling him the Wal-Mart on this road I told her I need to go in I would be right back I run to the men's bathroom and hid for like an hour cuz my cousin is slow as shit

I'm guessing that your tip is not to go on dates with someone who picks up her STD results?

Comment

• leonbronsom
      leonbronsom commented
      Editing a comment
      me personally after that I'm not going out with her ever again but you be my guest

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      hahaha that shit is really scary, glad you made it out alive huh
Working...
X