Ideas for first dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for first dates

What are good ideas for first dates? I'm very new to the whole online dating thing, so I need to find out where I should take my date or what kind of activity I should plan. I was thinking about taking her out for diner just like what people do on normal dates. I'm just not sure what's different between a normal date like that and a date that you set up online. I suppose there are some similarities as well as differences because I assume there will be sex involved for sure.

Don't plan anything. Ask her what she would like to do and make a simple plan accordingly. I like the date part to be short, because what we're on Instanthookups is for the part that comes after the date.

Comment

I totally agree with Lisa.Z's comment. Don't make big plans when it comes to dates that you go on through this site. We are talking about casual sex here and what people mean by a date is that you go somewhere, spend a little time chit chatting, maybe grab a drink or a snack and return home for sex. If you can skip the start, it would be even better.

Comment

HELLO INGOTJUBILANT HOW ARE U

Comment

Working...
      X