Friends want to set me up on a blind date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends want to set me up on a blind date

My friends want so set me up on this blind date with a friend of theirs, they've told me some stuff about her and she seems ok. I've never been on one before but I've heard some success and nightmare-ish stories about them, what should I do or how should I act around her?

Just be yourself, be nice and have fun. If you don't hit it off then you guys can just be friends

Comment

I say go for it, just don't talk about religion, politics and sex. unless she initiated sex first I suggest you keep it in your pants

Comment

Always and I mean always have a back up plan. You go on a date with her expecting a lovely woman and she turns out to be a psycho then what are you gonna do? I'm not trying to make you feel paranoid, Im just saying think of the possible scenarios that could happen

Comment

Don't be cheap and try not to stare at her boobs, be a gentleman

Comment

• moneymoney
            moneymoney commented
            Editing a comment
            hahah i tried not to, good thing she was wearing a t shirt that barely showed any skin

You know, don't cry

Comment

I assume you are meeting in public? make her feel safe and just enjoy the time you spend together, and most importantly don't pretend to be someone you're not

Comment

Definitely go for a dinner date and wear something decent. Impress her. Remember, first impressions last.

Comment

Just be calm the whole time.

Comment

Hey how did your date go?

Comment

• moneymoney
                    moneymoney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    not yet but we are talking and we've been planning

• sunnyscenster
                    sunnyscenster commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ok I'm actually pretty intrigued so let us know what happens

• moneymoney
                    moneymoney commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Of course, I'm pretty excited myself. I'll keep you posted

Go for it, if it goes well then you'd be in for a nice gal, but if it ends bad, at least you'd have a nice story to tell. haha

Comment

Working...
                  X