Focus on me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus on me!

Have you ever hooked up with someone who's always glued to their phone?
    What will you do if you encounter this on your first date?
    Last edited by TrickyTasty; 10-10-2019, 12:29 PM.

I'll snatch the phone out of his hand and throw it away.
    He can say rude things to me all he wants, but he's too rude enough to be glued to his phone while he's already with me.

Comment

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      woooh! I hope that guy only got a cheap phone can't imagine you throwing away an iphone or a more expensive phone just because of it

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      dixieNormous does it matter if the phone is expensive or not? It's rude to face your phone when you're already with someone. And it's clear that they're just wasting each other's time.

I will also glued my eyes to screen of my phone and fidget it around like what he does.

Comment

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that's stupid. Because he'll still be focused on what he's doing and will not look at you for doing that too lol!

• surfjock
      surfjock commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that's a great idea. Copy everything he does until he gazes on you and see how stupid you are. But you're just a reflection of what he is doing at the moment lol! I'd suggest you'll walk out of that scene. He's not worth your time, hun.

Not totally glued on his phone but he occasionally looked at it which was fine and I also did looked at my phone occasionally. I think that we are living in an era where we need to check our phones from time to time.

Comment

• TrickyTasty
      TrickyTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      if it needs casual checking because there are waiting for an important reply then its fine but if there are playing then its kinda annoying.. it's like you bore them to death

I had not encountered a date who was glued to his phone but if ever I would encounter one then that would be fine with me. Actually, I would not mind at all. If he needs to check and do something on his phone then that would be just fine with me.

Comment

• LoveHoney
      LoveHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? If it's an emergency, personal matters or is work-related, I'd excuse him to use his phone. One date of mine does this but not frequently though. He makes sure that he settles it then continues focusing on me.

Yes all the time, im getting sick of these people nowadays.. I want to smack his phone out of him but I just normally give them a cold stare

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      Well girl we are on the same page. I totally ignore it, just give them a cold stare and starting to get uninterested

• TrickyTasty
      TrickyTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      yes just give them that stare because we couldn't do something about it

It's totally fine with me as long as I'll get what I want afterwards

Comment

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      You look cute over there. If I were your date, you would surely get what you want. lol.

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      yes just let them do what they want and do what's need to be done afterwards

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      dixieNormous that's funny.. I also want to get what I want afterwards, I think we have the same view on this one

I will take my top off and flex my pectorals so she could focus on me, I'll bounce my pecs so her eyes would be glued to me instead of that stupid phone

Comment

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you might not want to do that. Why? The manager will come to your table and ask you politely to take your top back on, or he'll kick you out for making the customers feel uncomfortable lol

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you can't really do that Bang56. You shouldn't be flashing just like that, someone might steal you away from your date. But if that ever happens, I'd suggest you go with her just so you can stop being with someone who's more busy with their phones. Such a waste of time.

Are you talking about someone who's still on her phone in the middle of sex? If that's a yes, then I haven't been with someone who's like that. And I hope that it won't happen

Comment

• Amazeelan
      Amazeelan commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it depends if he or she is glued to their phones in the middle of something, but still, that is considered rude! Glad that I've never encountered someone who's glued to their phone in the middle of sex, I might kick him out while he's naked and I don't fuckin' care!

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's stupid! Why would someone be holding their phone during sex? If you two are busy having sex, you two should be focused and not let anything ruin or distract the moment!
Working...
X