Questions to ask

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions to ask

They say that on first dates, we must ask our date some questions in order to know them better. So, what would be some of the best questions to ask them?

One of the best questions to ask them is about how they do for a living. That is, what is their occupation and what are the things that they do on their job. Do they love their job or do they hate it?

Comment

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it is normal for some people to hate on their jobs, and what if he says his job is shit but still works for the same company for let's say 7 years or so?

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes people do not like to discuss things that are job-related, how about starting it off with a lighter topic than that? Because if you talk about work during dates it might become too stressful for them to talk about it.

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      BearHug is right but if you're curious to know just ask him about but then again tell him that it is okay if he does not want to discuss this further. You just wanted to know how's been doing for a living, that's all.

A good question to ask is to know what they do for a fun. In this way, you would be able to know what their hobbies are. From here alone, you would be able to know if you would have some compatibility when it comes to tastes.

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      That's very clever and yes, I usually ask them about their hobbies and interests 'coz we might have something in common and it would be fun if we get to share the same things that we both love.

• superego
      superego commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm afraid that guys would most likely answer video games and sports. Well, I'm not a sporty-type of chick, well, I do work out a bit but video games? I don't do videogames, just makeup and other girly stuff.

How about asking him what his favorite book or movie? Well, most guys don't read books as far as I know because they are lazy readers, but almost all of them would love to watch movies. With this question, they would be able to open up and tell more about it.

Comment

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some guys I know are hobbyists, whether photography, arts, and they even go hiking. They keep themselves busy to have a fit mind and body. Oh, what a turn on!

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      Then try to ask him what sports does he play or what video games does he play. Stuff like that, it is rare for guys to be reading books, but yes, they usually watch movies instead of reading.

Is it okay to ask how big?
    Yep. I would like to ask how big is his desire to have me. Lol.

Comment

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      I see what you did there, huh. But both things are what makes me want to know more about him too, am I really that desirable to him? And is it REALLY that big?

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my goodness...I thought that it has something to do with his dick size. But then again, why not ask him? Hit him up with some of your best innuendos and see how kinky he can be with you.

I would ask him a question like: If time and money were not issues, what would you like to have?
    In this way, you would gauge on the things that he likes to have on his life.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a very deep and quite engaging type of question to ask your date. Well, I guess he will have a hard time to choose between the two but I'd love to hear his thought son this one as well. Time and money, huh?

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I would not like to answer those kinds of questions, it might lead to deep conversations and we might debate on some things that weren't meant to be debatable too. I'd go easy on those questions if I were you loss77

Okay, I would ask him for the strangest place he had ever been to. By asking that question, I would be able to know if he is picky or not.

Comment

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      Strangest place? You can even ask which food he does not want to eat, and what things that irritate him. There, does that sound enough?

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      What does a strange place have to do with being picky or not? I just couldn't connect the dots to this. Anyway, you can at least ask him that and you might think if h's strange or not at all.

Okay, in my case, my dates usually ask me how they treat other women. I normally say that I treat them with respect even if they don't usually respect me, not gonna lie and also, they even ask if I ever hurt a woman before, I'd admit I've hurt a few emotionally but I never hurt a lady physically.

Comment

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Well at least you don't hurt them physically but then again, everyone gets hurt emotionally. Especially a woman, yes, we're a bit too emotional sometimes and you'll probably get used to it anyway.

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it's best if we respect each other and not hurt each other physically, mentally, and emotionally. We don't deserve much hurt so let's just not hurt each other like that.

I think it's weird for me to ask him this, but I wanted to know his fears, weaknesses or allergies, anything weird enough for him to ask just to see if he might get weirded out on me.

Comment

• allaboutlove
      allaboutlove commented
      Editing a comment
      You're weird, lol I'm just joking! Well, I think he'd be asking himself why the hell would you want to know those things about him? Well, at least it's not those cliche kinds of questions that you usually ask during dates, like interests, his dreams, or hobbies, stuffs like that.

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is better to know what allergies he has and what kinds of foods he's into. I don't know I just think that it's nice to ask your date about their favorite foods.

I think I should ask him what turns him on, he won't be surprised because I will tell him what turns me on too. That way, it would be sure that we're going to get laid right after the date.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      If it would be okay for him to answer that then ask him straight away! You'll be happy to know what turns him on and you will surely do those things to get him to want you, I think that's what you're aiming for.

• backrubsss
      backrubsss commented
      Editing a comment
      He might think that you're a flirty woman mitchyLL, better not ask him that for now if it's a little too early. But if you're planning to get laid with him then you two should talk more about those naughty things to heat things up a bit.

Ask him what he's expecting right after this date ends and you'll get to know if he wants to get laid with you, am I going too strong on this one? You should probably ask this when you two are done with your meal and is about to head out the place.

Comment

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, so, right after dinner, you would literally ask him if he wants to have sex with you? What a bold move there! I think he would smile and say sure and he will drive you back to his place and you two can finally smash and call it a good night indeed, lol!

[I think I should ask him why of all ladies he can date with, why me? Oh, I might sound insecure, unconfident, or having such anxiety but I'm dying to know what is it about me that is datable? I don't seem to look datable but why do people always want to date me?

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You wanted him to compliment you, as in shower you with positive insights and you might become too conceited about that, lol. Anyway, if you're really the datable type then you shouldn't bother asking him that already.

It would be basic as to asking what she likes, what genre of music she's into, or ask her about her hobbies and interests. It should not be overdone, it is better to keep things simple during those first dates.

Comment

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      That is pretty basic already, it's like job interviews about your strengths and weaknesses too. Well, it is important to know those basic stuffs too.

I think I should ask him philosophical questions, by this, it would let us to either more philosophical questions than getting the actual answers. Until our conversation goes deep and out of this world.

Comment

Does he drink? Does he smoke? Now there's the kind of questions that are needed to be asked which is very important too because it is about vices and health.

Comment

Working...
      X