Food Talks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Talks

During the first date are you the type who's going to order whatever you like, or you try and play it cool by just ordering something light?

I would order whatever I want to eat that evening or day. So if I were hungry, I would definitely going to get something heavy.

Comment

• backrubsss
      backrubsss commented
      Editing a comment
      It's alright if you're hungry to eat heavy foods but we have to control it so our date would not be surprised that we eat too much lol.

Most of the time I would do the former, the only time I would do the latter is when I had a meal before going to the date.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you really been on a date where you just ordered a salad?

If you are going to ask me then I go with whatever I want to make my date more memorable and I'll order the highlights of their dish.

Comment

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are going for that then make sure you have enough money for it.

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      FantasticLil I always have extra cash with me so don't worry about it.

I'll try something light at first so I won't astonish him but if there would be another date I would go for the heavy ones.

Comment

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that guy was shocked during the second date when he saw the food that you ordered?

It depends on the place where the date would be. But most of the time I would have something light an hour before the date so that I wouldn't eat too much.

Comment

• AirBobo
      AirBobo commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better to review and check what they serve in the place of your date before you eat something.

• imagination
      imagination commented
      Editing a comment
      Eating before the date is not a good idea for me especially if the place your going is quite good.

I often just have pasta (if they serve it) or something that's not that heavy. Don't want to scare him if I ordered a huge chunk of meat.

Comment

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      What would be your go to food if they don't serve pasta?

• clumsygirl
      clumsygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that he would be shocked that you can eat as much or more than him?

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      allaboutlove I think it is just fine to order a huge chunk of meat if you tell him that the two of you can share it.

I don't really mind what my date eats. So if she wants to have a steak, I wouldn't judge for that. And guys should be thankful to go out with a woman who's like that since you would immediately know that she's not starving herself.

Comment

• routinetine
      routinetine commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you dated someone who only got a salad or something light and she ended up asking you if you're willing to share the food that you ordered?

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      So am I, she does have the free will to choose what she likes and I don't mind even if it's a huge meal.

If I'm going to get a dessert after my meal then I'll make sure I'll order a light one first.

Comment

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you always had a sweet tooth or you just order it during dates?

• janeDaLioness
      janeDaLioness commented
      Editing a comment
      As a person who loves to have desserts after a meal, I consider going for the light ones too.

I'll order whatever I want especially if it's my first time going in that place then I would order their specialty.

Comment

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been on a date where the guy forced you to have some salad or something light?

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      I will also do the same and go for their trademark dish when it's my first time.

Since I often order the specialty of the restaurant, it automatically means that I don't order food that is considered light.

Comment

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      Expect it to be a hard dish and be sure that you're starving enough if it's not a light meal.

I'll order whatever I like because light meals made them think that you're a vegan or a person who is on a diet which I'm not.

Comment

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid that your date will call you a vegan once you order a light meal?

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you automatically assume that vegan food is considered as something light? Just because you don't feel full after eating it doesn't mean it is light.

For someone who is on a Weight Watcher's Diet like me, I prefer to go for the light ones, not necessarily vegetables and soups.

Comment

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      When I see someone who is on a diet I always think that they will order a raisin bran lol.

• brooksbrioche
      brooksbrioche commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you would love it if the two of you ate at a vegetarian or vegan restaurant, right?
Working...
X