Present / Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present / Gifts

What is the perfect present for a girl on first date? Flowers? Chocolate? Teddy bear? or what else?

Not being late is the best present for me, I hate waiting lol.

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he apologize after that and does he have a good reason for being late?

• butterflyanxious
      butterflyanxious commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, well he always has reasons, I don't know if its real though. I really hope the next time someone would be late, at least they can give a heads up about it.

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      butterflyanxious I don't think you can be someone you're doubting with.

Giving present during first date is not common anymore but its a big additional points to your date. For me flowers is a good present while chocolates and teddy bear feels like a teenage date.

Comment

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a friend who likes receiving teddy bears even though she's at mid 30's.

• flabbybecrux
      flabbybecrux commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great, we all have different preference right? I also know someone who's collecting some weird stuff and I struggle to find her a gift every birthday, lol.

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      flabbybecrux what kind of weird stuff? something vintage or something scary or what?

You don't have to give your date a gift that thing is kinda old. What your date really want is a good time.

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Does this good time include sex in it?

• brooksbrioche
      brooksbrioche commented
      Editing a comment
      Depends if the both are down for it, lol.

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      fuckashuck my good time includes sex all the time.

I wouldn't mind receiving flowers on first date, but I cannot accept teddy bears, I just can't. lol.

Comment

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      I only received teddy bears during middle school, imagine being an adult and your date gives you a really big teddy bear, its cute but it embarrassing lol.

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, receiving a teddy bear on first date is kinda awkward lol.

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      Teddy bears will only fit as a gift for teenagers or kids but of course, there are people who likes it even when they're adults so I think it is best for him know the preference of the girl.

I never received any gifts during first date but if I were to choose with those three, flowers is a good one. It would be best to give chocolates or teddy bear if the two of you is already exclusive.

Comment

Is this still a thing right now? I mean we all know that this type of action is no longer a trend in this generation.

Comment

• wigeon
        wigeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, gentlemen still exists but very rare, lol.

I dated the nerdy guy in our class during middle school and during our first date I received a pack of lollipops. It was so weird but I admire his genuine action. That pack of lollipop is the most unique of all the gifts I received.

Comment

• bollersdiorite
        bollersdiorite commented
        Editing a comment
        Middle school dates are so funny and yet part of our most memorable dates. Mine is way funnier than this lol.

• Masterbabe
        Masterbabe commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you mind sharing yours here?

It depends on the girl, some girls preferred flowers while others like chocolate or teddy bears. You should try and ask her friend or do a little investigation about her likes.

Comment

Presents on first date is not necessary, I think what you should focus is planning a good date.

Comment

• BearHug
          BearHug commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed, he should focus on giving the girl a good time with him so he can get a second date, lol.

• Gotchya
          Gotchya commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, that is what he needs to do rather than thinking about a present but I gotta admit, its cute to see a man still thinking like this.

Originally posted by chipsitaly View Post
        What is the perfect present for a girl on first date? Flowers? Chocolate? Teddy bear? or what else?
        A good kiss that will make your girl say yes for a second date is the best gift you can give, trust me.

Comment

• routinetine
          routinetine commented
          Editing a comment
          A kiss on first date? There are some girls who won't allow kiss on first date though.

• snoogywookie
          snoogywookie commented
          Editing a comment
          routinetine yes, I'm wondering the same thing because all I know is that first date is suppose to be getting to know each other unless you two already knew each other then most likely, you can get a kiss, lol.

Originally posted by chipsitaly View Post
        You can give your date a good pick up line. Make sure its good so that it will work, lol. I'm sure it will help ease up the tension and will make your date more comfortable.

Comment

• surfjock
          surfjock commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you give an example of a good pick up line?

• Trystingbish
          Trystingbish commented
          Editing a comment
          Whats good for me might not be good for you, lol.

• partnerstrick
          partnerstrick commented
          Editing a comment
          surfjock I have one but I'm kinda embarrass to share it here, hahaha.

Flowers. I love receiving flowers, I think they're romantic and elegant.

Comment

Flowers like this are beautiful, cute and perfect for first date. They're easy to do and cheaper than larger bouquet.

Comment

• financialcowbird
            financialcowbird commented
            Editing a comment
            This is gorgeous! I would totally love to receive something like this.

• scissorssole
            scissorssole commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely love this idea, you can give a bouquet of flower and at the same time not overdoing it.

• alottavagina
            alottavagina commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG, this is so aesthetically pleasing! This is truly a good idea of giving flowers in a cute way.

Flowers will definitely capture your dates heart but be careful on choosing a flower as well as its colors as what we all know they have different meaning or representation. Like a yellow rose represents friendship, joy and caring while the red rose stand for passion, true love, romance and desire.

Comment

• lovebug42
            lovebug42 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm a girl but I have no idea about this meaning on flowers and its colors, lol.

• janeDaLioness
            janeDaLioness commented
            Editing a comment
            Whenever I received flowers the only thing I think is how pretty they are, I don't care about colors. haha.

• Masterbabe
            Masterbabe commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, I don't think about the meaning of the colors that much, all I really care is on how each color of the flowers compliment each other. That is what always struck my attention.
        Working...
        X