My special friend (hookup only) , has always worn a condom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My special friend (hookup only) , has always worn a condom

But suddenly he stopped, so I'm wondering if its because he trusts me more, or he likes me more.
    I'm wondering if its a good thing.

He's planning to turn you into his baby mama or he might have a breeding kink lmao

Comment

Yes, it is a good thing that he's not wearing any protection if you guys are planning to have kids lol. Seriously, you should insist that he wears a condom whenever you guys would be having sex

Comment

• d1ckhandl3r
        d1ckhandl3r commented
        Editing a comment
        You forgot to mention that she might end up having STD as well if they don't use protection during sex

• janeDaLioness
        janeDaLioness commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, that's also possible because she doesn't know if the guy is having sex with some other girls.

Why not ask him the reason why he doesn't want to wear any protection anymore? And by the way are taking the necessary precautions as well?

Comment

Maybe because he can't feel all of the sensation when he is wearing a condom.

Comment

• surfjock
          surfjock commented
          Editing a comment
          That's the downside of using condoms for us guys. We don't enjoy as much and that is there are extra/ultra-thin condoms

• anitabanger
          anitabanger commented
          Editing a comment
          surfjock does that mean that's the kind of condom that you always use?

It's a good thing because both of you can feel everything the bad side is you can get pregnant if he is not that careful.

Comment

He either is into you more and want a more natural feel or he is willing to take more risk because he is no longer satisfy with the condom.

Comment

Sorry type error previously. He is into you more and want a more natural feeling with you or he is willing to take more risk because he is no longer satisfy with the condom.

Comment

• vixenvicky
              vixenvicky commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you think that the risk of getting your hookup pregnant is worth the amount of time that you fucked her bareback? I'm speaking in general terms and it doesn't pertain to you in general

Always make him wear a condom. You never know when an 'oops' could happen.

Comment

• bollersdiorite
              bollersdiorite commented
              Editing a comment
              "oops" I'm pregnant
              "oops" I'm infected

If you all are just hooking up then you should be wearing a condom.

Comment

• lilpup
              lilpup commented
              Editing a comment
              You don't have to worry about me, since I always wear protection during a hookup

bad thing... is he tested at least?

Comment

Have you told him if you're taking birth control pills? If you're using them and told him that, then that might be the reason why he decided to go bareback on you.

Comment

• veggieperker
                veggieperker commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't think that reason would be valid enough considering that they're just fuck buddies

• bollersdiorite
                bollersdiorite commented
                Editing a comment
                veggieperker you're on point

Originally posted by JustaGuy99 View Post
              bad thing... is he tested at least?
              I agree with him regarding that. I would be fine that we would do it bareback if he tested beforehand

Comment

• butterflyanxious
                butterflyanxious commented
                Editing a comment
                And once you find out that he is clean, will it be a bareback party the entire night?

Maybe he's trying to get you pregnant. Do you want to get pregnant? Its highly likely if he's not strapping up. And don't tell me he pulls out because you can get pregnant from pre-cum.

Comment

Working...
              X