sex dolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex dolls

Wondering if anyone has tryed a sex doll? I l see these adds all time on this site. so clicked on it and read ..Have to admit they look pretty nice! Lot of money. But wow ! seam nice. get what ever ya taste is. Even read there are whore houses were ya go pay to have sex with one. That i could never do..But they sure look nice!! wife would haveme comited i ll bet if i bought one hahahaa. Just wondering if any one on her has one?? If singe i d sure be tempted

I don't understand why you guys like sex dolls. Are dolls better than real woman? Lol

Comment

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      If he said yes then that would be a total insult to women.

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's the diversity of what humans want with sex, women have dildos, does that mean dildoes are better than men?

Why would you still look for a sex doll if you can fuck a real thing?

Comment

I already saw one in my friends house and it looks like the real thing.

Comment

I would've loved to own a male sex doll but unfortunately, I can't afford it.

Comment

• highlander
          highlander commented
          Editing a comment
          if was into it i d get her one for xmass...I d try any thing to pick up her sex life..Older she gets less she cares bout it...She just likes it same way same day once a week .But she great to me every other way so i keep her

• clssc
          clssc commented
          Editing a comment
          AngstAngels I'll just go with a human. Lol

• clssc
          clssc commented
          Editing a comment
          highlander I guess she doesn't have any complain about it too.

I d much rather fuck a real female so many you beautys on here. But married and wife be mad if tired. I d never buy one. maybe if singe?? But looking at them and reading bout them . They look prety nice and woud never say know.. any time wanted any just grab a doll !! I d probly wear it out quick hahaa wife probly have me committed if i sent that ind money on a sex doll

Comment

• Pedaedia
          Pedaedia commented
          Editing a comment
          If I were you, why not buy one and give it a try. It may be expensive but who knows, it might be worth it.

• LessSalt
          LessSalt commented
          Editing a comment
          Pedaedia Maybe his wife is against that idea.

• AirBobo
          AirBobo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yummykorb This is his answer.

Haven't tried doing it with a sex doll yet, but I saw one that's really lifelike but freaking expensive so I would just stick to the good ol' dildo and hitachi

Comment

We also have a female sex doll.

Comment

• BabyPie
            BabyPie commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that doll yours? Or you just posted it online to show us what a male sex doll looks like?

• imahappyclown
            imahappyclown commented
            Editing a comment
            They look creepy at times.

• chipsitaly
            chipsitaly commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL,that is nothing compared to real dick.

Nothing beats the real thing, man. Nothing. I prefer live humans over sexy (yet, still creepy) Annabelle dolls.

Comment

Dolls are creepy AF. I can't stand them. Sex with humans rules!

Comment

Well, I guess it's better having sex with dolls than to cheat with other females. So I support you if you are planning to have one.

Comment

• FantasticLil
              FantasticLil commented
              Editing a comment
              Correct, considering that he has a wife then it's better for him to buy a sex doll.

It s funny but they have whore houses now were people pay money to have sex with dolls hahaha that sounds crazy to me!! and not very clean who wantbto fuck a doll that others been fucking even if was free

Comment

never tried one but dought it s as good as real thing..But depend on person.did a female once who just layed there lie a doll. neve made sound or moved..said she enjoyed it and got off???? But might as well of jerked off

Comment

Working...
              X