sex dolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex dolls

Wondering if anyone has tryed a sex doll? I l see these adds all time on this site. so clicked on it and read ..Have to admit they look pretty nice! Lot of money. But wow ! seam nice. get what ever ya taste is. Even read there are whore houses were ya go pay to have sex with one. That i could never do..But they sure look nice!! wife would haveme comited i ll bet if i bought one hahahaa. Just wondering if any one on her has one?? If singe i d sure be tempted

I don't understand why you guys like sex dolls. Are dolls better than real woman? Lol

Comment

Why would you still look for a sex doll if you can fuck a real thing?

Comment

I already saw one in my friends house and it looks like the real thing.

Comment

I would've loved to own a male sex doll but unfortunately, I can't afford it.

Comment

• AngstAngels
            AngstAngels commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, it's a little pricey.

• highlander
            highlander commented
            Editing a comment
            if was into it i d get her one for xmass...I d try any thing to pick up her sex life..Older she gets less she cares bout it...She just likes it same way same day once a week .But she great to me every other way so i keep her

I d much rather fuck a real female so many you beautys on here. But married and wife be mad if tired. I d never buy one. maybe if singe?? But looking at them and reading bout them . They look prety nice and woud never say know.. any time wanted any just grab a doll !! I d probly wear it out quick hahaa wife probly have me committed if i sent that ind money on a sex doll

Comment

• Pedaedia
            Pedaedia commented
            Editing a comment
            If I were you, why not buy one and give it a try. It may be expensive but who knows, it might be worth it.

• LessSalt
            LessSalt commented
            Editing a comment
            Pedaedia Maybe his wife is against that idea.

• AirBobo
            AirBobo commented
            Editing a comment
            Yummykorb This is his answer.

Haven't tried doing it with a sex doll yet, but I saw one that's really lifelike but freaking expensive so I would just stick to the good ol' dildo and hitachi

Comment

We also have a female sex doll.

Comment

• BabyPie
              BabyPie commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that doll yours? Or you just posted it online to show us what a male sex doll looks like?

• imahappyclown
              imahappyclown commented
              Editing a comment
              They look creepy at times.
          Working...
          X