Recommendations Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations Please

Was wondering if any of the members here can recommend or suggest new things to check out or know about. Be it books, bands or groups, movies, tv series, etc...

If you're into Game Of Thrones and the books it is based on, then I would suggest that you get Fire & Blood while waiting for the release of Winds Of Winter

Comment

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the other book series that you're into besides A Song Of Fire And Ice

Maybe you should try and wait for the release of the show Good Omens if you're a fan of Neil Gaiman's work

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I am actually excited about this, I wanna watch it already.

If you are into comedy movies, I suggest you watching Zero, it's really funny.

Comment

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about the Bollywood movie that was released last year?

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      That was a Bollywood movie? It didn't look like it. But yeah, try that.

I would suggest that you try and catch up with Mr. Robot since the upcoming season would be its last

Comment

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a really good show even if I'm the type who doesn't know anything about hacking

Originally posted by BabySaltWicked View Post
    I would suggest that you try and catch up with Mr. Robot since the upcoming season would be its last
    I also enjoy watching that show, so I would be the second one to recommend it

Comment

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      Just read the plot of this and actually, I find it interesting, I am going to watch it soon.

Have you watch "A quiet place". It is one of my favorite horror movie of all time.

Comment

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the other movie genres that are you into?

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I did watch this too and I must admit that this movie is really good.

If you are into romance novels, I suggest you check out all Nicholas Sparks works, I am sure that you'll love it.

Comment

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      PearBear I guess we have something in common. I hope we can have a chat here soon.

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      stevemcdream never expected that you're into romance novels

• lipspotatochips
      lipspotatochips commented
      Editing a comment
      Dude, you look like a man child.

I do not know but I really enjoy watching the "The Good Doctor" starring Freddie Highmore.

Comment

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      I watch the first season of this and I really enjoyed it so much.

I might check the latest season of True Detective since I'm a fan of the first season

Comment

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      I also enjoyed season one of that show. The second one was not that good

Would suggest that you check The Handmaid's Tale and American Gods

Comment

• Vernonlee65
      Vernonlee65 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi this is the Best way to have a great weekend and I will be able to make sure you have a good orgasam

One of the best movies that I watched was Shawshank Redemption, it is really good so I recommend this to all of you.

Comment

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I watched this with my ex-boyfriend (he was a grandpa when it comes to movies, he likes old ones) and I have to admit, it was good although it is a little bit slow pace.

Watch the "The Book Thief", it was so good and incredibly well-made movie. Although I recommend that you read the book first.
    Last edited by nipples; 01-16-2019, 01:51 AM.

Comment

If you Have amazon Prime try Justified..All so Deadwood is a great series,,,,Movie s Old guy with a gun..says based on true events I guessing it s willie Sutton i read book bout him years ago...The new movie THE MULE also good Clint Eastward

Comment

Watch The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix! I highly recommend it.

Comment

• janeDaLioness
          janeDaLioness commented
          Editing a comment
          Nah, I do not like this. It's kinda boring and the story is not that great.

• lipspotatochips
          lipspotatochips commented
          Editing a comment
          janeDaLioness Well, you are one uncultured little shit. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is a masterpiece. You have good taste financialcowbird! Keep it up!
      Working...
      X