Reincarnation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reincarnation

In some countries and cultures, they believe that reincarnation exists. There are even scientific studies that were conducted throughout the years to determine to veracity of this belief. Do you believe in reincarnation? Would you like to be reincarnated to be reunited with your loved ones? Would you like to be reincarnated in order for you to date the people whom you had dated on your past lives? Note that those people would also be reincarnated in order for your paths to cross again. Or if you are horny enough, would you like to be reincarnated to, well, fuck over and over again?

I have heard of it before but I am not sure about this reincarnation thing if it is real. What are the countries that believe on this thing?

Comment

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      The countries are mostly found on East Asia like Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia. I do not think other countries in other regions have this kind of a belief.

• butterflyanxious
      butterflyanxious commented
      Editing a comment
      dixieNormous you should also include the ones who believe in New Age crap lol

What is this reincarnation all about? Is this the one where you would be born again in an another body after you had died?

Comment

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      It is like when you die, your soul on remain in this world. A new being, like a baby, would be born and then your soul would kinda live on that newborn baby. I think the concept is like that.

After you die, that is it. You would not be able to live again. Death is the end of everything. So while alive, do yourself a favor to enjoy life and fuck more often. Who wants to join me with this beliefs?

Comment

• brooksbrioche
      brooksbrioche commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you think that there's heaven or hell?

• financialcowbird
      financialcowbird commented
      Editing a comment
      I kinda wish to join you but on the enjoy life and fuck more often sides only. If you believe that death is the end, are you saying that there is no life after death for you?

I have read something about this one in the past. It looks a bit convincing to me. There were few instances where their stories would add up exactly to what really happened with their supposed past life. There are still very few people who claim that they still remember their past life. If reincarnation is real, then all of us should have remembered our past life.

Comment

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      That is one of the strongest arguments. If reincarnation is real, why could not all of us remember what our past life was? Why are only a handful few could remember their past lives?

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      dixieNormous maybe in the near future, people would be able to find an explanation for it

I would prefer to go on a much better place after living my life. I'm okay with the concept of reincarnation since you have a clean slate when it comes to memories and basically don't live the same life all over again

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better that hell doesn't exist since living in the planet, feels like hell already

Not sure that reincarnation works that way. But your ideas would make it sound like they would be resurrected rather than reincarnated

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      If you think that it's more like being resurrected, are you hoping to be resurrected or not?

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      ingotjubilant If I would be resurrected, I would need to be the same me. I mean, I need to have the complete me - my body, my memories and all aspects shall be me.

If that's real I would prefer to start all over will be living in another country and don't have any idea about my previous life?

Comment

I think in reincarnation, you still do not have control on where you would be. They say that if you do good, you would be reborn on a higher level. And if you do bad, you'll be reborn in a lower level.

Comment

• imahappyclown
        imahappyclown commented
        Editing a comment
        Does it mean that you believe that there's a chance that you would end up being a tree, insect, or an animal?

• AsiaNutratia
        AsiaNutratia commented
        Editing a comment
        imahappyclown Following the concept that they have, if ever I understood it correctly, then what you stated would be possible.

Our culture does not subscribe to that belief. We believe in heaven and hell. I want to go to heaven. Both the heaven on earth and the proverbial heaven above.

Comment

• bollersdiorite
        bollersdiorite commented
        Editing a comment
        But I'm guessing that you prefer that it would be heaven on earth, right? lol

• janeDaLioness
        janeDaLioness commented
        Editing a comment
        bollersdiorite All we ever wanted. So we decided to make our own— with blackjack and so much sex.

I think a simple fade to black after death is enough. 1 lifetime of debauchery is enough for me. Also, I'm not that confident that I'm going to be reincarnated as human if it is true.

Comment

• Teamnessa
        Teamnessa commented
        Editing a comment
        But what if you actually got to do it? What changes will you make?

• FieryCloudz25
        FieryCloudz25 commented
        Editing a comment
        Teamnessa Following the beliefs of this reincarnation thingy, if I would be born again then I would not be a human anymore due to misdeed on this current life. I might even be one of those primates. The heck, is this how this system works?

For a kinky website, you guys are into really deep stuff. Very unexpected.

Comment

• financialcowbird
        financialcowbird commented
        Editing a comment
        It is good to have some deep stuffs from time to time to get away with the sex topics. It makes our thoughts diverted to other dimensions.
    Working...
    X