Sexiest Outfit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexiest Outfit?

I have a guy best friend and we recently talked about outfits. We agreed that gym or active wear is the sexiest outfit that you can possibly find in your wardrobe. Imagine sweating all over dry-fit shirts and yoga pants would make you 10 times HOT! It is a perfect go-to outfit as well. What is the sexiest outfit that you can think of? (Lingerie might be common for this topic, just think of something else than that.)

Sexiest outfit that I could possibly think of are tattered clothes (jeans, shorts, even shirts). It's a bit of a tease to show some actual skin but even if guys wore tattered clothes, they don't look homeless LOL, I find it very sexy!

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      When it comes to wearing tattered clothes, I would suggest to don't wear the ones that have really huge holes or just let them get tattered the old way which means wearing them non-stop

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummykorb lol. But I had never seen a woman in her 40s wearing those tattered clothes as a fashion statement.

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      guana No, I do not like wearing the naturally tattered clothes. I would look like a homeless woman if I do that! Yeah, small holes are just perfect.

A short and skimpy black dress and nice fitting jeans are my go to clothes when I want to feel sexy

Comment

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      How about your shoes? clumsygirl

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      stevemcdream there's a chance that she's into stilettos when wearing that black dress

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      karsha78 don't you think it's ironic for her to wear stilettos when her name is clumsygirl? hahaha she might trip or fall

The sexiest outfit the I could wear is probably my work outfit. The casual office girl with tight pencil skirts, stockings and long-sleeved blouse.

Comment

• flabbybecrux
      flabbybecrux commented
      Editing a comment
      I always fantasize girls wearing casual working clothes. It's the thought that she is professional at work and even in bed!

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, this is the most neutral outfit that is still considered as sexy clothes. The kind of outfit that you could never go wrong. Just love it. Oh, do not forget the high heels with a maximum height of 3 inches.

A black mini skirt with white short sleeve as upper dress with 3 inches high heel shoes. There should be no stocking to show how flawless the legs are. And, oh, the short sleeve upper dress must reveal the cleavage.

Comment

• moneymoney
      moneymoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Already imagining you in the clothes that you mentioned and you look really hot in it

I'm so turned on by girls (even for myself) wearing leggings and/or yoga pants. It's the sexiest bottom outfit a girl would wear. I have a fetish for booties.

Comment

• d1ckhandl3r
      d1ckhandl3r commented
      Editing a comment
      A legging and a pair of boots would be a nice outfit but I find the yoga pants as too tight for me. It feels hot and I feel uncomfortable with it most specially when sweats are already coming out from your skin.

• BeautifulAngels
      BeautifulAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're just looking at their junk and not the camel toe that might appear while wearing leggings?

Gym wears are the sexiest as they bring out your curves. You could easily see the contour of the body. But then, you won't be going to wear gym clothes every day.

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
      FieryCloudz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. This is so true. You cannot be wearing gym clothes every single day just to show how sexy you are.

A simple black yet elegant dress could be a sexy outfit as long as the person who is wearing it know how to handle it properly.

Comment

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      How about a red elegant dress? Red is also sexy since black is a universal color.

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      morningglory Red is just too bold while black has its sophisticated appeal.

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      I have black elegant dresses for romantic date nights. It's the best go-to's!

For me, it would be women who wears black laced tank tops. Some tank tops have laced butterflies on the back and it's a head-turner for me. It's as if she has a tattoo on the back and the lace details gives off a sexy vibe. Even if she only wears skinny jeans with that, it'll automatically give me a hard-on.

Comment

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      I also like that kind of an outfit and I find it sexy as well. Just wear it and you are good to go. It would be an easy wear.

Let me have the sexy clothes for men. I like it to see it during the summer season. A short, undershirt and a flip-flop. A man wearing that outfit makes me say "Oh la la".

Comment

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      For the summer season, I like seeing ladies who are also wearing those outfit. It also makes me say "Oh la la".

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      So there's no "Oh la la" effect on winter, spring and fall clothes?

• AlivePerfect
      AlivePerfect commented
      Editing a comment
      xXtinaGelo None. No "Oh la la" on winter, spring and fall. It is only applicable during the summer. lol.

I think that any outfit could become a sexy outfit depending on who wears it. You may have the sexy clothes on but when it is not suitable for you then it would not be considered as a sexy outfit.

Comment

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      This could be true. There are outfits which are good for us and there are outfits which would not look good on us. Let us wear the clothes which are appropriate for our body.

A tight jean, a pair of boots, a fitted long sleeve. Basically, fitted clothes that is covering the body.

Comment

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      Anything tight is good, right? Including the thing that is in between our legs. Ooopppsss.

I think that people here are focused on the summer season. How about during the winter season? You would not be able to wear thin and light clothes during winter.

Comment

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      When it's comes to fall and winter. A really thick trench coat and sexy lingerie under it would definitely work for any of the guys here

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that someone would actually wear thin clothes during the winter season. But anyway, wearing coats and boots during winter would be the only option but then it would not look like that sexy as summer clothes anymore.

Men wearing tank tops with tattoos are my kind of thing. Denim jeans or shorts will do. Guys wearing white tank tops with TATTOOS are just HOT!

Comment

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      He'd rather go shirtless. Boom!
Working...
X