The Lesser Of Two Evils

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lesser Of Two Evils

When it comes to cheating which would be more hurtful for you. Having a physical affair or an emotional affair with another person?

I actually put them in the same pedestal because cheating whether it was only a physical or emotional one still counts as cheating in my book

Comment

• brooksbrioche
      brooksbrioche commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you would automatically break up with him whether he had a physical or emotional relationship

It would be an emotional affair for me. Because it means that the other person is more emotionally invested with the other person rather than with you

Comment

An emotional affair is more hurtful for me than a physical one. Because there have been cases that I can't fully satisfy my previous partners

Comment

• clumsygirl
        clumsygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm assuming that you're not that fond of sex, that's why you can go easy on him if he slept with another woman

I do not think that a man would cheat you by just loving an another girl. Loving here does not involve any sex which is a physical affair.

Comment

• Bang56
        Bang56 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure that emotional affairs hurt more than physical for you.
        An emotional affair can put a lot of weight than physical and it can possibly destroy you (mentally).

The emotional affair would gonna hurt me more. When my man loves an another woman that means that he loves her more than I do.

Comment

An emotional affair with another person hurts the more because there was already feelings that were involved. Commonly, those emotional affairs would lead to physical affairs.

Comment

Since I've had exes who's actually done both, I would say that having a boyfriend who had an emotional affair. I felt like that we're just fuck buddies by the end of our relationship

Comment

• furphyobserved
            furphyobserved commented
            Editing a comment
            Guess that he really enjoyed doing it with you, that's why he didn't break up with you immediately
        Working...
        X