Dates do not click

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates do not click

So, you have dates here and there but all of them seem not to click with you. They tell you that you are not the one who they were looking for. The case has been that way for so long. Is there already something wrong?

No, there's nothing wrong with me. I'd still go out there and continue to date, I won't get tired unless there's a reason for me to give up looking for dates, the one could still be out there. I just have to be a little more patient that's all.

Comment

• shizzlygizzly
      shizzlygizzly commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa! You have a good fighting spirit over there. But, yeah, you have to continue to have dates even if those dates won't work anymore after the first date.

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, there is no other way but to continue dating other men. We should not cease dating and sooner we would be able to find the right man who would stay with us.

That's impossible! Well, it must be something about how I look, I'd go to the salon and have a makeover, in that way I might see any difference about dating before and after my makeover transformation.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      You know what? That's a great idea, do that and see for yourself if it has something to do with how you look before and after dating. You will be surprised to find out, oh I just said that but I really don't know what the outcome will be, lol!

• Yummykorb
      Yummykorb commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! That should be done. Of course, you need to document it first. You need to have the before and after photos. After the transformation, you could go on with new dates. If those dates rejected you again, then it is no longer the look that must be at fault; it is something else.

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure! Going to the salon to have a make over is a bright idea. It is called self improvement. We make ourselves more beautiful. It would be a two way approach. One is for your own self betterment and the other one is for dates' purpose.

I think there's already something wrong with you. Maybe it is in the way that you present yourself during the date.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      Not just presentation but also her own self. Maybe, there is something really wrong with her. How about her appearance?

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Presentation, appearance, personality and what else? Or combination of all those.

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      lie11 It could be a combination of all of those things and more. She should pinpoint it.

I don't think there's something wrong. I really think that you just haven't found someone for you. Someone who has a compatible personality to yours and someone who can understand you no matter what.

Comment

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, it seems that you've been through a lot of dating trials and errors there. Well, if it's not for you, then it is NOT. I think that you two haven't met each other's preferences that's why you two did not actually 'click'.

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      But sometimes, considering that we've put much effort out there, we can't seem to get into their standards. If there's one thing I've learned about dating and does not click, is that you cannot please people. That's just about it.

The issue here could be either you or the men that you date. Okay, it could be that the main issue is incompatibility. You might be dating men who want things which you do not have. How about going a full reverse? That is, dating men which are complete opposite of the men that you dated in the past.

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a good suggestion. She should try to date other men. Men who are complete opposite of the men who she is currently dating. If those men had left her after their first dates, then that would mean to say that she is already the main issue.

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly, the issue is incompatibility. You do not click with each other simply because there is no chemistry. That is just fine.

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      When two people are incompatible with each other, then they would not click at all.

There's something wrong with those guys and not with you. I think they do not know what they are losing when they disregard you. No worries, though because I believe that there is someone else out there for you who will surely appreciate you for who you are.

Comment

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      But until when should we wait for that right man to come? What if we become old waiting for that right to come?

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      Masterbabe then if you got rejected, just continue dating and searching for that man. We never want to grow old and alone right? So we'll just do whatever it takes to find someone to be with before it's too late.

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Something wrong with the guys? How about saying that something is wrong with her? I think that she has some issues why those men would not want to date her again.

Let us dissect it first. How many men had you dated. Okay, granted that all of them did not click with you. If there were less than 10 men, that would still be fine. It means that you are not their type or something like that. If you had dated more than 20 men and not one of them had a second date with you, then it is time for you to stop and think of something to change yourself.

Comment

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, if she dated few men and all those had rejected her, then that would still be fine. However, if she had already dated many men and all those men rejected her, then something is indeed wrong.

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you've explained it very well there, potatome. I do agree that something is wrong already when more than ten or twenty dates would still not click. It's better to change something about her appearance or her attitude, she will soon realize that those changes should've took place earlier before.

I think that there is something wrong with you. Do you go out and have sex on the first date? If not, that could be the reason why you do not have succeeding dates anymore. You might had rejected them all with their intention to have you laid down.

Comment

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, this is a good guess. The men could have invited her to have fun after the dates but she refused them all so all those men who attempted to invite her did not pursue her anymore. She could have directly said "no" instead of saying "We could have that one the next time around."

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      If this is the real case, then she could make an experiment. She could accept the invitation of her next best date to have bed fun. If that date asks her for the other dates, then the reason has already been pinpointed.

I don't think the problem is with you. No, scratch that. I don't think there is a problem at all. What I think is that the universe is telling you to slow things down and do not rush into having a relationship. There is a time for everything and maybe now is not the best time for you to date someone.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Take things slow, yeah, got it! I think people do not click because they just simply do not click at all. It's not their fault if they weren't meant to be together, right?

• surfjock
      surfjock commented
      Editing a comment
      There's no problem at all, I can see clearly if dates don't click. Maybe they're really just not ready yet, they're not ready of any possible outcomes that why sometimes right after dates, they end up ghosting each other. That's that already.

It's possible that there is something wrong. Maybe you should change your style and try other tactics when you are having a date with someone. Try to be a little bit more charming and sweet, I guess?

Comment

• financialcowbird
      financialcowbird commented
      Editing a comment
      No, maybe you should try and go0 out with girls this time, or with butch lesbians. Be open to other possibilities and there will be a chance that you two might've click! Lol.

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she's acting a bit rude or bitchy and guys will never want to date with you again because of that attitude. Yes, a change of attitude is good especially if you wanted people to like you, you just have to impress them, right?

I see your situation in a positive note wherein the universe is already saving your heart and your time from those people who rejected you. So, there's nothing wrong. It's just that it is not yet the time for you to have a special someone.

Comment

• boringyou
      boringyou commented
      Editing a comment
      I totally agree. Maybe you are not yet ready. And I do think that the universe is trying to tell you to enjoy your single life for now. So, definitely, there is nothing wrong with you.

I think there is something wrong with the eyes of those guys who rejected you. Because they can't see your worth and how much they are losing by letting you go.

Comment

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      It is their loss and not hers anyway. They're standards must be shitty that's why they'd choose to settle for less instead of something better. I pity them for having that kind of standards. I'd only wish them luck for that.

Sorry but did they not think that they could also lay you down on you if you allow them to? I mean, if you accept it then they could have a good time with you, right?

Comment

Working...
    X