New Year's Resolutions for 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Resolutions for 2020

So, anyone of you here has a new set of New Year's Resolutions for 2020?
    I think I should look for a new FWB, so I can have loads of fun for this year, lol.

I think I should stop looking for someone and let them find me. I don't want to interact with anyone anymore, not at this point, I'm tired of entertaining guys already. I should take a break.

Comment

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      How will you know for sure if that guy is already the one for you? Then you chose to ignore him, then maybe it's too late for you to grab that's chance if that ever happens.

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you take a break, then no one would be able to see you around anymore. Would you like to have a boring life the whole year round?

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how are they going to find you when you do not let yourself be seen? It could not be that someone would just come around the corner, right?

I think it's time for me to save some money because I've been spending way too much money on shopping sprees and bar-hopping. It's hard to end up being broke lol.

Comment

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you being serious right now backrubsss or is that sarcasm? Lol, let her spend her money but wisely. Make sure that we spend our money on things that we need not all of the things that we want.

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you plan to save money? Would you store your money in a bank or do you also plan to invest the money in the stock market?

• LuckyLoveYum
      LuckyLoveYum commented
      Editing a comment
      Too bad that you only spent your money on those shopping sprees and bar hopping. Anyway, I am sure that you enjoyed those moments. But, yeah, saving money is always nice.

I think I should stop jerking off, kidding! Well, I think I shouldn't be too nice to women, they end up leaving me because they say I was too nice for them? Ah, they like bad boys, I see.

Comment

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you were going to say that you need to stop jerking off because you keep doing it and that's why you're always single lol. Then again, you shouldn't be too nice people will abuse you even women will hurt your fragile heart so be careful who you trust.

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt that you would be able to stop jerking off. Wait, I think that you are the first one who had claimed to have this kind of resolution. Lol.

• imagination
      imagination commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times do you jerk off in a day? I had asked as I remember other people who stated that they jerk off at least three times a day.

I think I should find better FWB or hookups, some people seem to enjoy ghosting me than just meeting me up, seems sad right?

Comment

• loveME
      loveME commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw! That is sad. How high is the ghosting percentage? It could be that you have been doing some wrong things with your dates and on the dates, so those women would ghost you afterwards.

• mitchyLL
      mitchyLL commented
      Editing a comment
      loveME I think he should work on his flirting skills or he must've said or done something wrong that made them feel like abandoning him for good.

• loveME
      loveME commented
      Editing a comment
      mitchyLL Sure, that should be done. Anyone should become so flirt, but flirting alone does not guarantee that women would not ghost her.

I should stop spending way too much time on my social media accounts. I think I should delete some of them but NO to dating apps, they must be there at all times just in case someone wants to hook up with me.

Comment

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      You should go on a social media hiatus there, but yes, keep those dating apps here just in case you needed hookups or dates. Then, if you feel like going back to your social media accounts, then you should just check them from time to time, don't spend way too much time. Or else you won't be much productive for a day.

• routinetine
      routinetine commented
      Editing a comment
      If you think that those dating apps no longer help then you might as well delete them too. I mean you can't always have the frequent buzz on those dating apps.

• tolerable
      tolerable commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Okay, you are a bit strange that you would delete some friends but not the dating apps. As for me, I think that friends are better than hooking up.

I haven't made up my mind yet, too early for me to make resolutions. Or just maybe I'll see what I can change about myself for this year. Surprise, surprise!

Comment

• financialcowbird
      financialcowbird commented
      Editing a comment
      Surprise! Surprise! I haven't made resolutions for myself either lol, what should I expect? It's not necessary to change a bit about yourself just coz it's a new year for you or for all of us here.

I think I should start on my diet, fewer carbs and drink plenty of water. I've been dealing with stress and have been over-eating and over-drinking way too much from last year. I wouldn't want to risk my health now, so I should start going healthy again.

Comment

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, that's good you should start eating healthy and yes, drink plenty of water just make sure that this time you'll be consistent with your healthy living there, huh.

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, come on, if you're so sure about that then at least be consistent. Do not stop until you've reach your goal and make sure that you're doing this for self-betterment and not because someone even told you so. You might not have the full will to carry on if you're not willing to help yourself too.

A new set of New Year's resolution, hmm, is that still even a thing? Or does this often being asked during the fresh start of the year? Well, I don't want to share it here, nothing, I just don't feel like saying it here lol.

Comment

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is it that you mentioned about NOT mentioning those resolutions here? Was it sex-related? Something personal? Or could it be something disgusting? I'm intrigued now.
Working...
X