No Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sex

The person that you're crushing or thinking of hooking up asks you out on a date. And a few dates after, that person tells you that they're asexual and wants to be in a relationship with you. Are you going to say yes to that person or that would be a no?

I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with an asexual person. It is a good change of pace for any person who's been in relationships that were mostly based in sex.

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if you are tempted to have a sexual relationship with him but can't change him?

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      newkidda are you expecting that she would breakup with him because of that?

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      newkidda I will be honest with him that I want to have sex but if he insists that he will stick to no sex then I have to respect him and wait.

I'm willing to date him and maybe try and convince him to have sex with me at least once a month.

Comment

• mitchyLL
      mitchyLL commented
      Editing a comment
      This will be tough, you should give him sex drugs so you can have sex with him in an instant lol.

• backrubsss
      backrubsss commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll wish you luck in advance in case you end up dating an asexual man.

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're going to stop seeing him if he says no to your request, right?

I don't mind dating a guy who's asexual. It only means that he's not that fond of it so it means that it is possible for us to have sex every once in a while.

Comment

• janeDaLioness
      janeDaLioness commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex is really not the center of all relationships.

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      janeDaLioness agreed, but at some point, you'll probably be wanting a good fuck or two lol

• wittyou
      wittyou commented
      Editing a comment
      nipples I think it's time for me to experience life with no sex for now and maybe it will turn out to be great.
      Last edited by wittyou; 03-15-2020, 09:52 AM.

I dont know if will be able to cope the boundaries of dating an asexual person, it means that I can't do certain things like sex marathons and experiments, then I will have to say to goodbye to him because I can't be with him.

Comment

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't blame you for being such an adventurous person. I think you are always getting horny with guys when they're around you.

• imagination
      imagination commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not just don't date him altogether? Considering that you have a high sex drive, you would be a total mismatch for him.

• Yummytron
      Yummytron commented
      Editing a comment
      imagination I agree but if the guy is hot it's hard to resist. dreamsbaby2 I prefer it to be weeks like 3 times a week.

If we have a few things in common, then I wouldn't mind dating a guy who's asexual.

Comment

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      Things in common like not wanting sex too often and abstinence.

• dreamnow
      dreamnow commented
      Editing a comment
      How long do you think you can last without having sex?

• VanessaMEA
      VanessaMEA commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure you can handle a no sex relationship?

If I like her so much then I will not take it personally if she is asexual. No pressure and I will not change her.

Comment

• Airphylab
      Airphylab commented
      Editing a comment
      But your body will still crave for sex with your partner, how will you handle that?

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you would be content with just jacking off during your relationship with her?

I've actually dated a girl who was asexual. She would give me the occasional handjob from time to time and actually fucked three times (I think).

Comment

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure she really has asexual personality?

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she initiate the handjob and sex? If yes then I don't think she is really asexual.

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pretty sure that she is not asexual or have you turn her to be sexually deprived.

I think that I can handle being in a relationship with an asexual person. Since most of the guys that I've been with tend to be bad when it comes to sex.

Comment

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      How bad or terrible were they? Are they the type who finish too early and don't let you finish or just plain awful at it?

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe all your sex buddies were young and not experienced enough. I suggest you to be with someone who is a sexual predator like me.

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your relationship with those guys lasted long even if they are not excellent in bed?

I would say yes but in our monthsary he should consider having sex with me because I'll be so horny at that time and I really want to do something passionate and romantic. I'll make sure he'll make love with me on a particular date or celebration.

Comment

• Franshanica89
      Franshanica89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but what if he abstain from having sex until you're both married?

• partnerstrick
      partnerstrick commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you are fine to only have sex once a month and during special occasions?

I am not sure about it because we really need sex sometimes and I might cheat with him and have sexual relationship with others. I think I will not survive and be someone who is asexual.

Comment

• PerkyJerky
      PerkyJerky commented
      Editing a comment
      With the ending statement of yours, it showed that you are not into having an asexual relationship since you are into someone who is ready with sexual activities.

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex is can always be present in a relationship but there are also times that you can use other things to keep the relationship going.

Dating an asexual person is really not that bad. It just shows that a relationship is not always about sex.

Comment

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you already experienced dating an asexual partner.
Working...
X