Phone Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Sex

"The sound of someone's voice and moans can be seriously arousing" Did any of you tried having phone sex with somebody? How does it feel and how do you actually initiate phone sex?

I advise that you start with sexting. A sex export once said "Sexting can escalate to phone sex".

Comment

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so, sexting really leads to phone sex if we get tired using text then it's wise to switch to phone sex.

I have tried it once and it was actually a hot experience. The guy I talked to knows how to treat me well with his vocals.

Comment

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you usually get when having phone sex? Does it make you wet?

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you're soaking wet once the two of you were done.

It is important to reconnect after phone sex with laughter and wind down talk after both of you had their orgasm.

Comment

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like you have already experienced being in phone sex.

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it is still alright to reconnect but it seems odd that you would talk about normal things after you both dirty talk in your previous call.

• routinetine
      routinetine commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think that hearing us laugh right after phone sex is a good idea. It might give him the impression that you weren't playing with yourself at the same time as him.

Originally posted by Gotchya View Post
    "The sound of someone's voice and moans can be seriously arousing" Did any of you tried having phone sex with somebody? How does it feel and how do you actually initiate phone sex?
    I just ask someone if she is up for it and she's want to dirty talk to me while I masturbate. It's such a nice feeling and even when I cum I'm still on the phone lol.

Comment

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      Does she finger herself to while you do phone sex? It must be good hearing her moan on the phone.

I tried doing phone sex before when my boyfriend was having a trip out of the country. We just talked and explained what we are doing while masturbating ourselves.

Comment

• Pedaedia
      Pedaedia commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times did you have phone sex before he came back?

• PerkyJerky
      PerkyJerky commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he masturbate where he stayed? Because I was thinking he did it on the plane.

I would prefer video sex rather than phone sex.

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better and has visuals rather than talking on the phone and imagining what he is talking about.

Men are the ones who usually demand it but I don't do phone sex but I do sexting but it's pretty boring so I switch with Skype video chat.

Comment

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you still do it if a man requires you too?

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      Video chat is better than sticking with a regular phone call with no visuals.

Since I dated someone from a far place, we usually have phone sex because he does not want to show his face to me.

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you seen his face already? Or you still do not know how he looks like?

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tell you the exact reason why he prefers phone sex over video sex aside from hiding his face?

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      You should be careful if you don't know his face, He could be a fool but I guess you already saw his face on his profile.

Yes, I've tried it before but I prefer using skype or facetime these days at least I'm sure that he's playing with himself while we're having online sex.

Comment

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you enjoy doing more? Is it using facetime or just a regular phone call?

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you enjoy watching each other while playing with yourselves?

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I did enjoy it and was happy we did it so we could try something new and it was using facetime.

When it comes to doing phone sex and the like, you have to be great when it comes to describing so that the other person can visualize what you're telling them in order to enhance the experience.

Comment

• backrubsss
      backrubsss commented
      Editing a comment
      You need to visualize it in order to feel it but I recommend just switching to video call because it's more convenient.

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      backrubsss Video call is the best option rather than hearing his voice on the phone which is kinda lame.

I've sent pics and naughty messages from some of my exes. But not actual phone sex.

Comment

• dreamsbaby2
      dreamsbaby2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to send a pic or some of those naughty messages to a guy that you've met here?

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      dreamsbaby2 I would love to get my hands with some of those naughty pics too.

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on your profile pic, I think that most guys would be already fine with getting a naughty pic from you.

I have an experience before having phone sex with my ex, Make sure he fantasize all about you and start by describing what you're wearing right now and what do you like to do to him. It was great and it made him crave more and he becomes desperate to make love with me.

Comment

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that he fucked you really good the next time that the two of you were together.

• clumsygirl
      clumsygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you're quite an expert when it comes to having phone sex.

I have tried it before during Valentine's day because we are on a long-distance relationship. It's impossible to have physical contact with each other so I decided to do something that's less physical and more verbal which was phone sex.

Comment

• imagination
      imagination commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty neat idea and its the only option you could think of and did you masturbate while having phone sex?

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you also do this during your monthsary and anniversary?

I tried before when smartphones and chat applications didn't exist and the sexting concept also didn't exist. It was really fun and he called me at the stroke of midnight. As you might guess, I was pretty excited by then.

Comment

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you talk about each other's fantasies and mentioned what you are wearing when he called you up?
Working...
X