The Very First Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Very First Date

Do you guys remember what happened on your very first date? This can be the ones that you had in middle-high school. Mine was when I was 15 (I think) my parents chaperoned us and were a couple of tables away from us.

I'm a bit lucky since we're not chaperoned. It was watching a movie and eating at a local diner.

Comment

• Yummykorb
      Yummykorb commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you were able to watch the movie and didn't just went there in order to make out.

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the movie that you guys watched? Did the two of you hold hands while watching?

• Pedaedia
      Pedaedia commented
      Editing a comment
      FantasticLil I was watching the very first spiderman and I did lean my head on his shoulder and not hold his hands.

I think that it was a two for one thing for me. The guy was tutoring me for something and we did it at a fast food place.

Comment

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      The date must have lasted for a long period of time if it's one hell of a tutoring.

I think my very first date was in the school cafeteria when I asked someone to join me and it was just the two of us eating sandwiches and chips.

Comment

• Amazeelan
      Amazeelan commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, I won't consider something like that a date and it's pretty lame, it's like having recess with your classmates and you will think of it as a date! Come on! Lol.

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that counts as a date already? Maybe you're the only one who took that as a date lol

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      You called that a date? It's just a casual thing for me. You know, you're at school and it's normal eating in recess time with your schoolmates.

It was the time when I wanted to look beautiful and even bought a dress to wear on the date. I even let my sister put a make-up on me which is gorgeous and the date is amazing as well.

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      I also look and shop for some nice dresses whenever I'm on a date especially if I like the person.

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      How did the date go? Was it a good one or it was a kinda okay?

• fanghang
      fanghang commented
      Editing a comment
      AngstAngels The date was alright because I have a fun time eating my favorite food and he was all quiet and nervous.

It was a boy-girl dance when I was in middle school. And I was the one who asked the guy to be my date for the dance

Comment

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were an early bloomer, I bet that he immediately said yes to you.

• LoveHoney
      LoveHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the two of you eventually turn into a couple or it was a one off thing?

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      PearBear Are you guy's turn into a couple after that?

When I was 17, My date took me on a date and watch a movie Edge of seventeen which was perfect for me as I also turned 17, The date was good and I ended kissing him on the cheeks.

Comment

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he ever return the favor by kissing you back? That's sweet.

• TeaStory
      TeaStory commented
      Editing a comment
      Trystingbish there's a huge chance that the guy was surprised when she kissed him on the cheeks.

I was about 14 or 15 and the guy was a junior. We watched a couple of bands at an all ages rock show and ended it at a local diner.

Comment

• TassetTasty
      TassetTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Were there any famous bands that played at that show or it was all local bands from your area?

• LessSalt
      LessSalt commented
      Editing a comment
      TassetTasty the show might have been just a bunch of local bands that might be popular in there area.

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh the junior years, how I wish to repeat this year flirting with young men and getting wild and free.

Does being invited to a dance count as a date already? If it is, then it would be the time when I went to a school dance.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think so because he did not formally ask you to go out with him and have a date.

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      I think both of you just had a moment together and it's not a date.

Our mutual friend set us up on a blind date. We met for coffee and then he treated for dinner and a movie.

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
      FieryCloudz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      I used to have a blind double date with my friend and it was fun and much more interesting.

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      FieryCloudz25 I'm thinking those double-blind dates will end up in a party somewhere then maybe a one night stand to end the night.

My very first date is we were supposed to go to the movies but we had a change of plans and played bowling together. Actually we are having a sweet moment till coincidentally we met her friends at the bowling alley and they joined with us so It was pretty fun. Maybe she did invite her friends and hide it from me.

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she did invite them. Did it ruin your moment when all of her friends joined in?

• moneymoney
      moneymoney commented
      Editing a comment
      KatVonMe there's a huge chance that he wasn't able to talk to the girl properly since she's too busy talking to her friends.

It was a very lame first date since we are kids just eating ice cream and pasta together while talking about school and kid stuffs.

Comment

• surfjock
      surfjock commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, there nothing to be expected if it will not end up on sex.

• wigeon
      wigeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he at least tried to hold your hand or kiss you once the date was over?

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      wigeon Nope, not even a holding hands lol

We actually had matching color outfits and we've talked about it. We're both wearing red like it's Valentine's day.

Comment

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      What did the two of you did during the date? Did you have. a meal at a restaurant, watched a movie, etc...

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      xXtinaGelo Nah, we just ate in the restaurant and went to a peaceful place then we talked about our experience in life. It's kinda fun btw.

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      xXtinaGelo Nah, we just ate in the restaurant and went to a peaceful place then we talked about our experience in life. It's kinda fun btw.

We don't have enough money and we end up having a picnic together with our very own food from the house and grab it without our parents knowing it lol.

Comment

• wigeon
      wigeon commented
      Editing a comment
      PieDish it sounds like a really cute date for me

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      nipples yeah, a bunch of chips and of course we made a sandwich lol. wigeon yes, its cute but its a little funny haha.

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I like that kind of date. I know it sounds lame for other, but I find that cute.

I think my first date is not bad. I mean we just ate ice cream and chips in the bay. hhahhah

Comment

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      anxiousme I want to have somedate outside the city, you know like out of town.

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      loss77 Me too, because I want to room around other cities, or on the beach or mountain. just to relax you know.

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      anxiousme Same here! I wanna explore the world.
Working...
X