Dating Horror Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Horror Stories

I know that this has been talked about before, but there's a chance that most of us had more than one horror story, so I would love to know what are some of yours? Mine was when I was in college. The best friend of my date decided to join us invited and the two of them talked the entire time and completely ignoring me.

The girl was somewhat tipsy when she arrived at the bar where we're going to have the date in. When I asked her about it, she tells me that she decided to pregame (drink before going to the party or date) in order to calm her nerves. Midway into our date she asks me if I can take her home since she's about to pass out already. So I took her home and when I was helping her walk, she pukes and after wiping some droll off her mouth and tries to kiss me.

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      So what happened? Did you try to kiss her as well? Or did you move your head out because she got puke on her mouth?

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      I did the second one and besides she's wasted and I don't wanna take advantage of that.

I guess it was being left in the middle of the date because her best friend needs her.

Comment

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      partnerstrick yes and she did apologized for it financialcowbird it was a different scenario

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you ask her out again after that?

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should ask her out again for a second time. it's not bad if you try to ask right?

While we're eating crappy food at a court food, he calls two other girls. Chats and flirts with them literally right in front of me. Now I'm just pissed and wanted to go home.

Comment

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      ingotjubilant Yup happened during my teens. I think he always goes there that's why he brought me there.

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      funfun88 Maybe that place is a little special for him that's why he wanted you to try it but of course excluding the crappy food lol

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      ingotjubilant Maybe. Who knows right? But I don't care.

It was with a girl who took some molly before we headed to a house party. Once we arrived the molly hit and she started being touchy feely with the other people at the party and made out with some of the guys as well. Got pissed at her so I told to her friend who was at the same party to take care of her and that I'm going to leave already.

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Why didn't she make out with you? I'm pretty sure that she took the molly in order to have sex with you but not a good idea before the party.

• lipspotatochips
      lipspotatochips commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you at least tried to keep her in check before you left her there at the party?

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      lipspotatochips yes I did and made sure her friend's not totally drunk so she could check and take care on her.

The girl brought along a couple of her friends and their boyfriends. Spent most of the night talking with the boyfriends of the friends of my date.

Comment

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you try and go out with that girl again or that was the only date that the two of you had?

• dixieNormous
      dixieNormous commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you made a bad move by only concentrating on talking with the boys which made it sound so "gay" rather than just talking with the girls or your date.

He actually invited me to a coffee and when we're there he immediately asked if I'd watch a quick video on his laptop while I waited. It was a 12-minute long video about his multi-level marketing that was 'totally not a pyramid scheme' which I am not interested in.

Comment

• Pedaedia
      Pedaedia commented
      Editing a comment
      A friendly date? Of course, I am down for it. I am always ready for any kind of date. anxiousme

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you be the one who will ask to go out? I am sure your friends like to have a date with you. Pedaedia

• Pedaedia
      Pedaedia commented
      Editing a comment
      anxiousme I agree, maybe soon we will hangout, and It should be on the beach.

I had dinner with a blind date. Only saw her eyes maybe for 3 minutes before she was glued to her Instagram and Snapchat. Giggling to herself and replying to her followers. I'm just wishing it will be over because it was so boring that I'd rather spend time in the gym.

Comment

• surfjock
      surfjock commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the girl is not interested in you that's why blind dates are a pain in the ass sometimes.

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's sad that you dated a phone junkie lol Did you end up paying for her bills? That must have hurt if you did.

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      How rude, btw, we can have a date if you want. We can talk anything we want.

This happened when I was a senior in high school. My date brought along her parents. I would be okay with it if they were a few tables away from us, but they were seated with us. Good thing that her dad paid for the meal that night.

Comment

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that the dad was interrogating you the entire time?

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have enough money with you during that date to pay for all your meals or not?

• lilpup
      lilpup commented
      Editing a comment
      JustaGuy99 hell yeah, it feels like I was dating his time that time lmao babycakez23 of course, I came prepared.

I went on a date wearing a tight dress considering that I gained weight and still wear it then at the middle of the date It was so uncomfortable that I felt my dress would rip off by the time I'm gonna stand so I pretended to be cool while I'm enduring how tight it is.

Comment

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      Was that the only dress that you have that wasn't that tight that's why you were forced to wear it?

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad the dress didn't blow up lol. I bet you didn't eat too much because you're worried about how tight your dress is.

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      bollersdiorite It looks so shiny and sexy that's why I decided to wear it and nothing else is good.

My date was half an hour late, obviously tipsy and was slurring his words when he was talking. When I told him that we should reschedule our date because of his condition, he yelled and threatened me.

Comment

• imahappyclown
      imahappyclown commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tried to apologize for his actions the day after that happened? Also, did he tell you the reason why he was drunk?

• clumsygirl
      clumsygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't even want to be with guys who are tipsy or drunk when we are on a date and it's best if you reschedule it.

• wigeon
      wigeon commented
      Editing a comment
      imahappyclown Yeah he apologizes for a bit but I made up my mind that I don't want to be near him again.

I guess it was the guy who has bad breath. I can't even cover my nose to not offend him but he keeps on getting closer to my face and it's the worse.

Comment

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have brought with you a face mask and tell him your sick and you need to wear it lol.

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      That for me is an instant turn off. Was he good looking or alright?

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      If I am in your position I would never talk to him again. I will talk to him in a meter away hahahhaha

It was the time when my date has an important phone call which lasted 25 minutes and I was left alone while he's calling him and having a smoke.

Comment

• PerkyJerky
      PerkyJerky commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you wait for him to finish? That's really annoying and irritating.

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you have dated an office jerk guy lol. Can't blame him since it's an important call.

My date just stared at me like a surprised owl. I didn't know that he's stoned and he's creeping me out.

Comment

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have ditch the guy for being creepy. It makes me think that they're plotting something that is bad.

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he even talk to you or just stared at you the whole time? lol.

I've always been ghosted and it's already sounding like a horror story on many occasions.

Comment

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have any idea why they ghosted you right after the date?

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      lovebug42 what? A girl as beautiful as you is always ghosted? Well, its their loss.

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      furphyobserved thanks, but yes, it happens most of the time.
Working...
X