No announcement yet.

Obsessed With The Ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was kinda obsessed in a sense that he would ask me what my ex has done whenever the two of us had an argument. Like he would ask me what my ex did when we had this kind of argument.

Comment

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like he was trying to figure you out in order for him to know what he has to do when the two of you fight.

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      I really don't know what he was thinking, but It's okay with me sometimes. It's like normal for me,lol. nyctophilia

I've never been with a guy who would ask about any of my past relationships.

Comment

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should be sure, because sometimes you think that you totally move on but you're not. funfun88
      Last edited by lie11; 06-30-2021, 03:21 AM.

• funfun88
      funfun88 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am afraid that would happen to me. and I hope not. lie11

• lie11
      lie11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, so it would be better if we avoid that, we can tell them that we don't like to talk about the past. funfun88

It was with a guy I had a long distance relationship with. He and one of her exes were in the same city and the occasionally see each other.

Comment

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you always thinking that they might be doing something? or worse they will get back together.

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      clssc our relationship is ldr and it cannot be avoided that I'll think that way, no issues with them being in the same city together but seeing each other? LoveHoney I don't know about one of them following the other.

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      listlisa yes, that sounds a little fishy for me as well, Anyways, its been a while now, is he still doing it or you already confronted him about it?

Mine was the opposite. His current girlfriend was obsessed with me. She kept on sending me messages and harassing me.

Comment

• TrickyTasty
      TrickyTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have an idea why she was harassing you? Was she not content that she's with your ex already?

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      Was she harassing you during their entire relationship and did your ex knew what she was doing?

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      FantasticLil I never talk to my ex after we broke up. That's why I really don't have any idea why she keeps doing that.

I had a friend who has been my ex. and he kept comparing himself to my current boyfriend.

Comment

I am glad that all of my past relationships are not like that.

Comment

Working...
      X