No announcement yet.

Dating Collegues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried it for fun and it's actually great since we remained friends. You should always know how to deal with it and don't make it awkward when both of you are separated.

Comment

• imperfectme
      imperfectme commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you might be one of the few who were able to remain friends with a coworker that you dated.

• Yummykorb
      Yummykorb commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by trying it for fun? Are you talking about doing it just to see if it is a good idea or not?

• veggieperker
      veggieperker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yummykorb kinda like that

I've dated some of my colleagues before but if you're talking about getting laid then it was only one time I did it.

Comment

• AirBobo
      AirBobo commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it with the colleague or totally different one?

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      AirBobo it was with a collegue didn't know why I did that but the moment just feels like it.

I've had dates with some of my coworkers and it was just dates and nothing else.

Comment

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      Was there a reason why it didn't work between you and your coworkers?

• TastySanta
      TastySanta commented
      Editing a comment
      It didn't work? well, because we decided to not move forward and just stay as it is. @Rearderonic

I have a crush on one of my workmates, we then became friends. I wanted to date him of course however, I'm scared if things won't work out. I am already happy that we're friends so I guess I will be contended to have him as a friend.

Comment

I dated a colleague before but we are not turned into couple.

Comment

I find it a bit complicated... it’s possible, but I’d doesn’t necessarily mean that will work well...

Comment

Working...
        X