No announcement yet.

Stripper Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of All, I will be astonished to know the truth about him being a stripper. I might consider him a friend since he is honest but I will never make him my boyfriend.

Comment

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why you're not going to date him. Is it because of him being a stripper?

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with dating a stripper? Are you the jealous type that is why you're not interested in it?

I'll still date him but he better gives me a free lap dance so we can have fun lol but I think its better if we treat them like a regular person and we should not see them as a stripper all the time.

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I know that's something that they really want to happen, but the problem is that most people thinks of them lowly because of their job.

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he doesn't want to give you a lap dance?

If dancing for bachelorette parties counts as stripping, then I've dated one before. We would often go on fancy dates if he danced for a party the night before.

Comment

• LoveHoney
      LoveHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they really are strippers and did something happen between you and the guy you've been dating?

• superego
      superego commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveHoney Nothing happened because he wants me to think that I am different and not just a sex material.

No way! and a stripper is not dating material for me. I'd have to pass on dating him if he is still a stripper.

Comment

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I don't like the job in general but I don't hate them. Just the idea of them flirting with others on a daily basis makes me sick Laicah33

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nica55 Sounds like you really hate them.

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, but I think no. I just really don't want to date someone who is strpper. Laicah33

I would love to date one and maybe ask him if he can teach me some dance moves.

Comment

Well if you say just an exotic dancer and not a prostitute then I'm fine with that especially if he is a nice person. It would be a bonus if he is good in bed too.
      Last edited by wigeon; 06-13-2020, 06:18 AM.

Comment

I would be glad if I date a stripper, imagine your dating a girl who is very good at lap dance.

Comment

I would understand if my date is stripper, we don't know why that person became a stripper. I don't judge just like that.

Comment

I am sure I would be having fun with that person, you know, they will share some of their experience that is very interesting for me.

Comment

Working...
            X