No announcement yet.

Alcoholic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most people who has this addiction are currently struggling or they have a major problem in their life that they can only run to alcohol for comfort. Trystingbish if your partner or if you know someone like this, go and reach out to them. A simple talk goes a long way.

Comment

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      A talk may help, I agree to that but I think it would be best if he would seek professional help.

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, most of them cling to alcohol because of problems but there are also some people who are just plainly addicted to it.

Nope, but some of my previous fuck buddies for a long time are alcoholics. I know, some of you might ask why I agreed for them to be my fuck buddy, simple, because they are so good in bed.

Comment

• PerkyJerky
      PerkyJerky commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you ask them for sex when they're drunk?

• lipspotatochips
      lipspotatochips commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess the guy is wilder and more active when he is drunk that's why you stick with him lol.

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      d1ckhandl3r are you not afraid that they will lost control during your intercourse especially that they're drunk and become too aggressive?

Trystingbish dating or in a relationship, no I haven't meet an alcoholic girl yet and I hope it won't happen in the future.

Comment

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      So what if you will meet a girl like this in the future and you won't find out about it until you two are official. Will you leave her or stick with her?

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      snoogywookie why ask that question to him? of course he can't decide for something that doesn't happen yet lol.

I met a girl before and we click but she got some life issues and been crawling to alcohol for help, I thought I could change that habit and can erase even a little part of loneliness in her life but it didn't happen. She would try to not drink for a week or two but get drown in it the next week and so on. I ended our relationship after 3 months.

Comment

• monsterjunk
      monsterjunk commented
      Editing a comment
      We really can't change people who are not willing to change their own self.

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn right, a lesson I greatly learned from this experience lol.

If its someone who can no longer use their alcohol consumption then my answer is no though I've been with someone who can really drink but not that worst.

Comment

• Readeronic
      Readeronic commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think an alcoholic will have time dating they're probably just busy drinking lol.

• PerkyJerky
      PerkyJerky commented
      Editing a comment
      Readeronic probably right but they get horny too so they'll most likely do some flirting as well lol.

One of my family member is an alcoholic, I kind of understand what an alcoholic go through.

Comment

Working...
    X