Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop Dreaming!!! Let's have a great time tonight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Dreaming!!! Let's have a great time tonight...

I’m trying to take your breath away! Want a discreet and open minded companion? Then stop waiting around and get in touch with me now! My Incall is in a clean and high end hotel. I love to be very discreet. I will journey to you as well if you need! Outcall always welcome. No motels or cars. Best way to TEXT me is here: delsielist923@gmail.com
    Awaiting hearing from you!
    Attached Files

Sounds fishy....

Comment

• anxiousme
      anxiousme commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, just ignore her if you think that something is fishy with what she said

Those are a nice pair of tits that you have there honey. Are you willing to have some fun with women?

Comment

• moneymoney
      moneymoney commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you want to play with her tits also?

Why are you not interested to chat with us here? I would love spend sometime sucking and playing with those titties of yours

Comment

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      They're quite a pair, right? Would love to have at least a half of her cupsize

• MarilynPWarr
      MarilynPWarr commented
      Editing a comment
      I am new and very often here that's why i gave my gmail So that you can mail me and get me know more

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      MarilynPWarr try and interact with the members here so that the chances of finding a guy would be greater

I would love to have my dick between those titties and would love to suck on them as well

Comment

• Gotchya
      Gotchya commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the other things that you would love to do to her?

I were kissing your body all over #Gotchya

Comment

So I decided to e-mail this person since they were kind enough to publically post their contact address. And to prove stevemcdream's suspicions correct. This person has a website (uh huh) that requires you to prove you are who you say you are by entering your credit card into the site. It says it's to give you an adult verification ID. Of course I told her/them to take a hike when they tried to push the justification. I'm on AFF, Instabang, LocalSexbook and other legitimate sites that don't even require that.So if they post here again, you'll know. Now it's off to bed.

Comment

Working...
      X