Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up for chats and possibly meet up(nyc,ny)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up for chats and possibly meet up(nyc,ny)

Hey! As i am new to this i thought i would first start with chats and meet up if deemed safe!

Hey, there Randy! Would you like to chat with me first?

Comment

• stickyyhen
      stickyyhen commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Why do you like him so much to be your chat mate? Are you planning to have some hookups with him in the future?

Hello, there! Welcome to the forum. I wish that you would have a pleasant stay here.

Comment

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      He can stay here all he wants, but do you plan to hook up with him really soon?

• sunnyscenster
      sunnyscenster commented
      Editing a comment
      heartlistener You know that you should be near to each other in order for a hookup to start, right?

Originally posted by Randyyy View Post
    Hey! As i am new to this i thought i would first start with chats and meet up if deemed safe!
    Hey there, Randyyy. So, what do you look for in a lady here?

Comment

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that he's just looking for friends for a while now.

• Caila99
      Caila99 commented
      Editing a comment
      koshercassanova Friends for now but that would not stay for a long time. We know what people want to have. lol.

Originally posted by Randyyy View Post
    Hello Randyyy, is it your first time to be in a dating forum site? Don't be afraid to share with us your stories here too. You'll meet a lot of cool people here.

Comment

I'd with that you could chat with me Randyyy we're kind of new here, so I guess it's nice to have a friend I can talk to.

Comment

It is safe to chat here. I have been chatting with some of the men and nothing bad had happened to me so chatting is very fine here.

Comment

Working...
        X