Lonely and horny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonely and horny

is any cute female in the los angeles area and wouldn't mind getting your feet massaged and ass eaten let me know

Hello, rickydicky! |You're certainly welcome here. But if I may ask? Do you have a foot fetish?

Comment

• rickydicky
      rickydicky commented
      Editing a comment
      guana not particularly maybe slightly

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      rickydicky I love it when I rub my own feet, there's something about it that I find it arousing.

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      newkidda Rub your feet with what? I could not imagine something to be rubbed on my feet. lol.

What do you look for in a girl rickydicky? Oh, lemme guess, big booty girls?

Comment

• KatVonMe
      KatVonMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh-huh, big booty girls, but would he be able to eat her ass?

• rickydicky
      rickydicky commented
      Editing a comment
      yessss i will be able to eat slim waist bubble butts for me please

Originally posted by rickydicky View Post
    is any cute female in the los angeles area and wouldn't mind getting your feet massaged and ass eaten let me know
    There are days when you feel lonely then suddenly your sexual urges will tell you to find someone to hook up with. And now you're here, was I right? Best of luck to your search rickydicky!

Comment

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      It's hard when you find yourself feeling horny and lonely. Sometimes you can find a single hookup so you just settle things down on your own. You get what I mean heartlistener

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sexual urges always happen, so it's either you go solo or look for a hookup. Right now, rickydicky has made a wise decision to look for potential hookups here.

I'm always lonely and horny too. And sometimes playing with my toys just isn't enough.

Comment

• TrickyTasty
      TrickyTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Then what are you waiting for? You should probably hook up with him or else you might miss this chance!

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      cheater do you like your ass being eaten too? He says that he's into ass-eating.

• potatome
      potatome commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes toys would do but i actually prefer the real meat lol, because I am always hungry like a wolf and love to swallow it

If I were the girl, I would be tickled with the massage on the feet. I could imagine myself having laughs while being massaged. I would be like a worm wriggling around.

Comment

• FieryCloudz25
      FieryCloudz25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you accidentally kicked someone before while the person was giving you a foot massage?

I like my ass to be eaten as that feels so good but I do not think that I can tolerate the massage on my feet specially on the sole part

Comment

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Eating an ass kinda sounds dirty, I prefer having my toes suck or lick rather than having my ass eaten

• nipples
      nipples commented
      Editing a comment
      listlisa It may sound so dirty but it would feel so good. Have you tried it before? If not, ask your man to try and eat your ass. Your gonna love it.

• rickydicky
      rickydicky commented
      Editing a comment
      sunnyscenster call me 8186680012

As an advice, we should not be lonely but let us keep ourselves horny. I am not saying that we would be horny daily as that would fall under the pervert type of people already. lol.

Comment

• ingotjubilant
      ingotjubilant commented
      Editing a comment
      In most situations, being lonely and horny ends up on masturbation but will only make it worse once you release haha

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      @inhotjubilant well for me once i release it's always a happy ending then for a second you realize that you want a real one but anyways im always happy when i reach orgasm

• AsiaNutratia
      AsiaNutratia commented
      Editing a comment
      babycakez23 A real big yummy cock? How big can you handle, by the way?

Since you like to massage feet, I wonder if you are a masseur? Or do you only have the liking to do some massage, perhaps?

Comment

• rickydicky
      rickydicky commented
      Editing a comment
      bollersdiorite i went to school for 8months for massage therapy however call me 8186680012

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      rickydicky Oh, that is nice. So, are you working now as a professional massage therapist? Wait, what is the best type of massage that you would recommend?

It is only now that I read it carefully. You said "cute". So if the woman is not that cute, then she is rejected already. How sad.

Comment

It would be interesting if you can do both at the same time. Talking about rimming my ass while giving me a foot massage

Comment

• rickydicky
        rickydicky commented
        Editing a comment
        for you i will 8186680012

• heartlistener
        heartlistener commented
        Editing a comment
        rickydicky I could not imagine how those two actions could be done at the same time.
    Working...
    X