Sext?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sext?

27 white male, Who sometimes likes to get fucked up on cocaine and then ends up super horny .. looking for sexting/pic swaps with someone who Wants to try and help me CUM? Snapchat and Kik add me.. ptrsmithy

Hey, how are you? Is the offer available to non-whites? Other people might be wondering so just in case those other people might be interested.

Comment

• loveME
      loveME commented
      Editing a comment
      He just described himself as a white man because maybe some other females have other preferences that might not want to consider him. I guess he's open to females with different ethnicity or race, there's no discrimination at all.

• Yummykorb
      Yummykorb commented
      Editing a comment
      He is a white man so commonly it has to be white girls, too.

Will you be okay with someone who is older than you? Or would you rather have someone who has the same age as yours? Asking for a friend!

Comment

• anitabanger
      anitabanger commented
      Editing a comment
      Asking for a friend or are you only using your friend? lol.

• PearBear
      PearBear commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be as old as 50 years old. I had known some young men who are into those older women. I do not know why they like them when they are already starting to get dry. lol.

Try to help you cum? Don't you want to have some video chats? I think that it would make you cum faster.

Comment

• alottavagina
      alottavagina commented
      Editing a comment
      I prefer video chats than those sexting as it would be easier to do it. You would be able to see each other and talk to each other in real time.

• Teamnessa
      Teamnessa commented
      Editing a comment
      I also like video chats. Easier to use and I like to see the other person live.

• BabyPie
      BabyPie commented
      Editing a comment
      If he had the photos, he would use those to jerk himself off. That is the use of those swapped pics. I wonder if he is so sexy that those ladies would also fantasize on his swapped photos. lol.

But why only sexting? Are you open other possibilities, as well?

Comment

• perfectionist
      perfectionist commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you asking? Are you willing to sleep with someone you met online?

• TrickyTasty
      TrickyTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      perfectionist But that is what most people would like to do, right? Meet the people they had known while online.

• innocentgirl
      innocentgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      perfectionist To answer your question, it would have to be a yes. I am willing to sleep with the men whom I had met online. But, of course, I choose on who I want to have. Not everyone would be lucky to have me. lol.

This is my first time to hear someone who is high on cocaine then would get super horny. I find it strange actually.

Comment

• clssc
      clssc commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you find it strange? I think that there are some people who get fucked up on drugs and would get so horny.

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe there's something with the cocaine that is increasing his sex drive or something. I agree that it's strange.

What kinds of pics? The sexy pics or the nude pics? I have some sexy pics here.

Comment

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, come on. Photos where in you are all covered. Do you want to see men who are covered with hoodies, pants and shoes on? You do not want, right?

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you really willing to give him a sexy pic even if you still don't know what he looks like?

But what would we get in return? Would we be aroused with your photos?

Comment

• hamster11
      hamster11 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe this is applicable to women who are aroused with dick pics. Or maybe those women who cums through doing some sexting.

• Jane12
      Jane12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he has a big dick that's why he's confident to exchange some nudes to some women. How big are you anyway, ptrsmithy?

Do you actually cum through sexting or maybe through some nudes? You must be really horny then.

Comment

• vixenvicky
      vixenvicky commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some people who cums easily but there are also others who take long before reaching the climax. I guess this guy belong to the group of people who cums easily.

• nyctophilia
      nyctophilia commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe this guy cums through texting because he has a wild imagination that gets him really turned on. I bet he imagines having sex with very attractive women while he's sexting.

Sexting is fun if you have the extra time to do it. We know that it takes time just to type something on the phone, send the message and wait for other person to reply.

Comment

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      Sexting is nice to have during evening time when you are already lying on your bed. lol. Come on, everyone must agree with me. lol.

Oh, sometimes fucked up. That's good. It would be bad if you are occasionally fucked up on cocaine.

Comment

May I just ask what do you get from cocaine? Does that thing really make you happy and satisfied?

Comment

• scissorssole
        scissorssole commented
        Editing a comment
        To add, how does it make you horny? All I know about cocaine is that it makes you feel high and somehow in cloud nine. Disclaimer: I haven't tried that. What I said was just based on my friends' stories.
    Working...
    X