Into sexting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into sexting....

periodically I am bored with everyday life routine. Love to find strangers in social media and chat, sext with them. I am 28 years old male from Caucasus, Georgia. Would be happy to find woman here to be friends, and to make each other happy with hot chats

Greetings from Forth Wayne, Indiana. You must be new here Georgiancock, or are you? I'm here and yes, we can be friends. I mean, why not?

Comment

• Georgiancock
      Georgiancock commented
      Editing a comment
      I am from Europe but sure I would love to make new friends everywhere

• Laicah33
      Laicah33 commented
      Editing a comment
      Georgiancock Oh, I think you are the only one who is from Georgia. Most people who I see here are from the US.

• AirBobo
      AirBobo commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking at his profile. He signed up last year, and he is a member for almost a year now. I guess that it's not being new anymore.

Does age matter to you Georgiancock? Do you at least have age preferences for those women that you'd wish to chat with here?

Comment

• Georgiancock
      Georgiancock commented
      Editing a comment

• smokinghot66
      smokinghot66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Georgiancock Are you sure with this one? What is a grandma who got less to do in life started sexting with you? I could not imagine that one, but there is a possibility.

I bet the ladies here would be interested to have those sexting sessions with you Georgiancock. My, you are quite a fine gentleman right there.

Comment

• newkidda
      newkidda commented
      Editing a comment
      Fine gentleman? How come you had said so when you had not known him personally?

• LoveHoney
      LoveHoney commented
      Editing a comment
      Teamnessa Dick? But there is no dick. What I see in an underwear but I think that there is a long dick inside it.

• strongwilled
      strongwilled commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you define a gentleman? Is being a gentleman still a good quality in this modern day and age?

Hit me up then Georgiancock I would be happy to chat with you and please do be patient with me, I may be busy at times but I'm hoping to have some chats with you.

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you seem to like his Georgian cock, huh? That's cool, lol! Well, I hope he gets to notice me too 'coz I would love to be his friend.

• Georgiancock
      Georgiancock commented
      Editing a comment
      allaboutlove cool, looking forward to find you online .

• clumsygirl
      clumsygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Georgiancock I thought that you would use an app for your chats?

Hey man, welcome to this forum. Uh, wait, how long have you been on this forum? Anyway, you'd get to find hot chicks here just look around and hit them on their DMs they will surely respond to you asap.

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he can just look at all the female users here and he gets to choose which of them he's going to hit up.

• AmalgamAmaze
      AmalgamAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Those chicks should start hitting up on him too if they're really interested in sexting with him.

• morningglory
      morningglory commented
      Editing a comment
      Respond asap? Are you sure with that? I do not respond to some messages if I feel that I do not like the sender of the message. Lol.

Would it be okay for you to have decent chats without the sexting part? I don't know, it felt kinda random for me to ask this question to you Georgiancock

Comment

• listlisa
      listlisa commented
      Editing a comment
      How can we enjoy decent chats if we can't inject even just a little bit of the sex part to it? Hmm, I'd doubt that he wanted to make wholesome conversations with you.

• Georgiancock
      Georgiancock commented
      Editing a comment
      imperfectme why not?

How can someone be not into sexting? Come here and message me Georgiancock, send me a message and we can start from there!

Comment

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeaaah, now you're getting something issues98. I hope you two would have great sexting there lol.

He's looking for friends and probably wants to have a fuckbuddy...through chat LOL. I hope there's anyone out there located near Georgia as to where he is now.

Comment

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      He can stalk our profiles here and he'll see if anyone lives near Georgia and let's just hope that the two might meet someday.

So, Georgiancock have you already found someone to chat with? Someone to sext with? She could be any one of us here, I'm saying that it's me, but I think you should try me as well, lol.

Comment

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey bollersdiorite, I think he has already found someone, care to have sexting with me too? Lol, I'm just joking.

• Georgiancock
      Georgiancock commented
      Editing a comment
      bollersdiorite my heard is ready to host you. I am seduced by your beauty

I'm not sure if I'm really good at sexting? But if people would be interested to try it with me then okay. I will try my best.

Comment

Now, I understand why you were just into sexting. That is due to your location! Sometimes, our location is a barrier to lots of things that we like to do with our lives.

Comment

I guess that you do not have a girlfriend, so you have been ******* for sextings with strangers. Would you not want to find a girlfriend so that you won't get bored anymore?

Comment

Okay, so what app do you use for sexting? We have lots of communication apps out there.

Comment

• ingotjubilant
            ingotjubilant commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that most people use Snapchat. I do not know why but they do. As for me, I use Skype.

• guana
            guana commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that the preferred app differs from country to country. This shows that each app has its own market niche.

• jackstone707
            jackstone707 commented
            Editing a comment
            I personally use Skype as well

So is sexting the cure for that boring daily life routine? How about doing something else more worthwhile than just sexting?

Comment

• wittyou
            wittyou commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope. I do not think that it would cure him, but at least he won't get that bored anymore.
        Working...
        X