Sext with pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sext with pictures

Any older woman wanna sext with pictures ?

Sexting through photos would be nice, but that would take time. You know, you need to wait for a reply. What if the person is too slow in replying? The answer to that issue? I think a video chat would be better.

Comment

• Dapper5k
      Dapper5k commented
      Editing a comment
      Video chat would be better.

• fuckashuck
      fuckashuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotchya What? He would keep those photos as his personal collections? Nope. I do not wish to be a part of his collection.

• financialcowbird
      financialcowbird commented
      Editing a comment
      Dapper5k Which app do you prefer to use? We know that there are lots of communication apps that are currently available.

I guess that you need to post your contact details here so that anyone interested could contact you directly on those apps.

Comment

• butterflyanxious
      butterflyanxious commented
      Editing a comment
      So, is he using Whatsapp or Snapchat? I've been seeing a dude here that has been asking girls for their Snapchats too. Oh, I think that is definitely not Dapper5k lol, my bad!

• Masterbabe
      Masterbabe commented
      Editing a comment
      butterflyanxious Most people use Snapchat. It is one of the most used apps.

But sexting is only text, right? There should be no photos in sexting. If there are photos already, how do we call that one?

Comment

• TeaStory
      TeaStory commented
      Editing a comment
      But during that sexting, it would be possible that you two might end up jerking off with each other but through video call, lol. Enough sugarcoating about sexting and just go on with the video call sex.

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      TeaStory Actually, it is not sugarcoating at all as sexting is already a bit vulgar. We all know where it could lead to.

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      It can still count as sexting even if the two of you are exchanging photos while playing with yourselves

First, I am not that old. Wanna try to have some sexting with me?

Comment

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that was easy! Just a short intro and there you are, waiting for him to have sexting sessions with you nyctophilia. Lol.

• heartlistener
      heartlistener commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us see how good he is when it comes to sexting.

Originally posted by Dapper5k View Post
    Can you at least send us one right now here Dapper5k? You know, any sexy pictures that you have there if you don't mind?

Comment

• percymercy
      percymercy commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you so curious to take a look at his goods? If he ever does post a picture right here then will that change your mind into giving him a chance to have sexting with you?

• cheater
      cheater commented
      Editing a comment
      And why are you interested to see some of his hot photos? Do you desire him? Lol.

• blizzss
      blizzss commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I am also curious if he is sexy or not. Lol. A young man wanting to lick older women piques my curiosity.

Originally posted by Dapper5k View Post
    I am a young woman so I guess I do not pass the standards of being an older woman for sexting with this young lad called Dapper. Wait, how old should an "older woman" would be?

Comment

• Trystingbish
      Trystingbish commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe 30s to 50s? Oh wait, 500s is too much, right? I think he should be more specific about the age that he is referring to as "older woman". I just thought that I'd like to share.

Sext with pictures? I think if it's sexting then it should only be chatting without the use of pictures. Also, this all will lead to video sending too. So, what are your real intentions there, Dapper5k, really?

Comment

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      Then why didn't he just typed that he wanted to do naughty sex video chatting instead of sugar coating it to sexting with pictures? No offense but it sounds pretentious.

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Intentions? His intentions are looking for fun and just wanted to have fun, cut yourself some slack there Yummytron.

Why older women again? I thought that you would rather prefer younger women, coz you know, they have perkier breasts, they have fluffier pussies and they're more good looking. They look more fresh, in short.

Comment

• issues98
      issues98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe because older women have more experiences. And there are still some older women who have hot bodies, you know. Right, Dapper5k?

• wigeon
      wigeon commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that those older women who have nice bodies shouldn't be considered 'old', I'm not kidding. These ladies have maintained a great physique and they're lucky if a guy wants to get laid with them.

What kind of pictures do you want to exchange? Some nudes, perhaps? I bet that's going to be hot!

Comment

• BearHug
      BearHug commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he's been collecting nude pics of old women, yikes! Why old women? They have saggy breasts and wrinkly vags. No offense!

Just pictures? Why not ask for some videos? It would be more fun and more exciting that way. It's as if you get to see a live show or something. LMAO

Comment

• BabySaltWicked
      BabySaltWicked commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, live shows. Reminds me of some guys that used to hit me up and wanted to see me strip down naked for them. Those are fun too, these guys will show their junk and they will beat to it nonstop until they'd cum.

Well if anyone wants to message me

Comment

Working...
    X