Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best time to talk to people on the chat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best time to talk to people on the chat?

I'm new to this site and I just want to make sure that I'm online during the best times to meet people. Although I have seen a lot of activity whenever I have logged in, I just wanted to find out the best times to be online. The other dating sites that I was on previously had some times and I couldn't find anyone to talk to during other times of the day. I work different shifts, so it's a bit difficult for me to always be online at a specific time period.

I know that most adult dating sites have peak hours, but I haven't seen anything like that on here. Whenever I log in, there seems to be people online. I travel quite a bit so I log in from different time zones from time to time, but I've never the chat empty.

Comment

I agree with *****Fredd. You can find people online on InstantHookups any time of the day. I've signed in during different times of the day, but I've always had people to talk to. I think it has something to do with the fact that this site has many active members. There may be other online dating sites that boast of a higher number of members, but what they never tell you is the number of active users.

Comment

There are members online any time of the day, but in my opinion, evenings are the most efficient. I'm not saying that there isn't anyone online during other times, but there's certainly more people later in the day as that's usually the time people go home and relax.

Comment

Thank you so much for clarifying that guys. I work shifts, so it's difficult for me to always be online at a specific time. That's why I was wondering if there was a specific time that was good for meeting people on this site. I'm happy to hear that I'll be able to meet people no matter when I sign in. That's exactly the type of flexibility that I was looking for.

Comment

evenings for sure

Comment

Most members here are online at night. Welcome to this site shanya.holland!

Comment

Most of the members on this site are mostly online. You said you work by shifts, here in InstantHookups that's not a problem at all. You can be online whenever you're available.

Comment

Welcome to the site shanya.holland. I am a newbie also. Still learning how to get around in here.

Comment

Hey, welcome to hookuptalk shanya.holland. I mostly chat with people here in the evening.

Comment

Now lolthe perfect time to have chats

Comment

Night is the best time to talk, but any time is perfect!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X