Myfreecams.com has a lot of beautiful and horny woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myfreecams.com has a lot of beautiful and horny woman

Yáll, I don't know if this is allowed here, it feels like I am promoting another website. lol but let me tell you this, the website is very user friendly and there are more REAL person in that website. I have chatted to like 7 people and they are so real. What do I mean by this? hmmm it's like there are other websites that just post a recorded video of a model doing live chats but that is not even live. Do you get it? In Myfreecams I did ask them the date and ask them something and they respond, real time. The website is not perfect though, I wish there's a way to like make the thumbnails bigger, but never mind on that.

Lately, I am always.. like really always in the chat of Lovely Linka. Here's the link: https://www.myfreecams.com/#Lovely_linka_

she is a sweet angel and I wish I will make sure to have the money to afford in private chats with her. She is so kind and kinky but also a bad girl. you get it right? an all around experience and that sweet face. damn it. can you imagine that sweet face sucking your dick? I can even cum right now just imagining it. her hair is perfect for her face. All natural, no fake boobs or ass. I meant, what more can you ask for? She even says she loves to cook. what a gem she is. when I jerk myself, it's her that I imagine. those sweet lips in my dick. hmmppp

Originally posted by smokinghot66 View Post
    Yáll, I don't know if this is allowed here, it feels like I am promoting another website. lol but let me tell you this, the website is very user friendly and there are more REAL person in that website. I have chatted to like 7 people and they are so real. What do I mean by this? hmmm it's like there are other websites that just post a recorded video of a model doing live chats but that is not even live. Do you get it? In Myfreecams I did ask them the date and ask them something and they respond, real time. The website is not perfect though, I wish there's a way to like make the thumbnails bigger, but never mind on that.

Lately, I am always.. like really always in the chat of Lovely Linka. Here's the link: https://www.myfreecams.com/#Lovely_linka_

she is a sweet angel and I wish I will make sure to have the money to afford in private chats with her. She is so kind and kinky but also a bad girl. you get it right? an all around experience and that sweet face. damn it. can you imagine that sweet face sucking your dick? I can even cum right now just imagining it. her hair is perfect for her face. All natural, no fake boobs or ass. I meant, what more can you ask for? She even says she loves to cook. what a gem she is. when I jerk myself, it's her that I imagine. those sweet lips in my dick. hmmppp
    how much money do you need to actually do a private chat with them? I went to the website and there were many gorgeous girls. I know i can always inquire with them but it's different when you know someone who have already paid

Comment

• Nica55
      Nica55 commented
      Editing a comment
      A lot I think. they are known to be really pricey and you have to be aware some of them are just bitches. I know someone who hired once and the woman just told him to get naked and just sucked his dick. no foreplay at all, the woman even looked bored
Working...
X