Knee weakening mind blowing sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee weakening mind blowing sex

This place is pretty cool ????. I want to share an experience that I’ve had. So after 25 plus years the female that I first meet in the 7th grade has managed to show up in my life a year ago. This person gives me butterflies and her voice has the power to make the hairs in my ears stand. We started dating a year ago. After about a month of seeing each other we decided to pull the trigger and make love. At the time it was just a random unplanned. The moment was hot and passionate. Being late in the evening we fired up my truck and made love in the back seat. We started off with oral and when she was ready got on top and started riding me. A few minutes into it she started ???? cumming. An then a few minutes after she came again. I couldn’t believe it. So I got her on her back and continue to make sweet love the her. To my amazement she said she was cumming ???? again. After giving her a few Orgasms I finally finished ???? in her and unloaded a good amount of cum in her. As we finish up and got our clothes back on. We got out of the truck and started to walk. She then paused and said wait! My legs are shaking and I feel like I want to cum again. At this point I’m kissing her and rubbing on her. Telling her we can do this again.. The next morning she just wanted to tell everyone about this. ????

Like what the other girl said, I think it is the other way around. He was the one who's knees are buckling and not the girl. Men tend to tell a different story lol

Comment

Never let her go. I guess you found yourself a keeper.

Comment

• partnerstrick
        partnerstrick commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you fucked a girl before that you ended up with your knees being really weak?

• Pudgeyy247
        Pudgeyy247 commented
        Editing a comment
        partnerstrick I have had that happen quite a few times where my knees are weak! Trying to make it down tbe stairs was a damn challenge becuase my legs were jelly!!

• flabbybecrux
        flabbybecrux commented
        Editing a comment
        partnerstrick yes I've been with one.

Not most ladies cum multiple times, this only means that you have extremely satisfied her. Don't let go of her.

Comment

Its been a while since I've been fucked that really good

Comment

• Pudgeyy247
          Pudgeyy247 commented
          Editing a comment
          I promise you I'll make em tremble guana

• guana
          guana commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds very interesting.

• bollersdiorite
          bollersdiorite commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too!!!! guana

She's one lucky lady. You must be really good in bed. I can't wait for more stories from you.

Comment

• Gotchya
          Gotchya commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you end up wet when you read the story?

• Just4fun671
          Just4fun671 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. I’ve got some wild stories.

Are you comfortable of her telling everyone about this? Is that okay for you?

Comment

So how was it? Did you guys hooked up again?

Comment

So how are you guys now? Is the knee-weakening mind-blowing sex still going on?

Comment

Did you guys meet after that belly-bumping?
            Last edited by fuckashuck; 09-19-2018, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Those girls just can’t believe you made a girl cum so much, but I’m sure you know it wasn’t you she probably didn’t get any in months that’s why she cumed that much.

I’ve made women cum like that on many occasions but feel it’s never that easy you have to know how and when to touch them.(or they just haven’t had sex in awhile and usually women masturbate alot but don’t fuck alot) Once was with a girl that’s younger than me and the littlest things I did to her she was so wet, moaning grabbing me, and groaning she was cumming, she did it twice (I felt I hardly did her anything) she was to the point she said she couldn’t go anymore and wanted to stop, I didn’t even get started must less finished. She made me think that’s what women go through when they have sex with guys that cum fast.

I hope you don’t let that one lucky day go to your head catch her when she’s having sex regularly that’s when skills come to play.

Sincerely
              Deh First.

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyJerky View Post
                Are you comfortable of her telling everyone about this? Is that okay for you?
                I don’t mind. I would post this on Facebook if her mother wasn’t following me.

Comment

Originally posted by fuckashuck View Post
                  Did you guys meet after that belly-bumping?
                  Yes. We have been dating for almost a year.

Comment

Working...
                  X