Battle of the Sexes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle of the Sexes

I have a partner before who really takes time in the shower room fixing himself.

So the question is who is more VAIN Boys or Girls? For me, definitely, a boy is more vain than girls.

I strongly disagree, I really think that girls are vainer than boys.

Comment

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, then you have to explain to us why we are vainer than you men.

I like to think that boys are vain but sadly I admit it I am vainer than my partner.

Comment

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      You said that men are vainer but you also admitted that you're vainer than your partner, that's a bit contradicting to me.

The only time that I've met a guy who's more vain than me, was when I met my gay workmate

Comment

Nope, most of the male friends that I have are a bunch of slobs lol

Comment

I guess that some of you never met a guy who's a metrosexual. Had a few workmates who would often do a second look every time that they would pass by a mirror or sees a reflection of themselves

Comment

Being a man or a woman has nothing to do with being vain, that depends on how high your ego is.

Comment

• innocentgirl
            innocentgirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Indeed, gender has nothing to do with personality and attitude.

• allaboutlove
            allaboutlove commented
            Editing a comment
            clssc you're right about that ego part. But based on her question, gender has huge bearing in it

In my opinion, girls are vainer than men, I don't say that I'm vain but most of my girl friends are vain.

Comment

Girls definitely, we spend hours on the mirror fixing our make-ups while men cost them only 10 minutes to groom themselves.

Comment

My ex told me once that men's "20 mins with the guys for a beer" and a woman's "I'll be ready in 20 mins" are the exact same thing...3HOURS! haha Yeah so women...definitely women.

Comment

Ya guys know the saying - A woman going out saying "I'll be ready in 5 minutes" is exactly the same as a man in a bar saying "I'll be home in 5 minutes. lol

Comment

• imahappyclown
                  imahappyclown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Men and women have different clocks, huh. I can't deny it though

Have you ever been with other guys with that same thing or just the guy you're with right now?

Comment

There are days for men that they need the extra minute to get ready. I don't know why though

Comment

• stevemcdream
                    stevemcdream commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe he's just attending some of his... needs.

I can't live with 5 pair of shoes, whereas my brother could do with one for a year.

Comment

Working...
                  X