Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freshman Year of College, 2006: I have sex with multiple girls in a night (Pt. 1)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshman Year of College, 2006: I have sex with multiple girls in a night (Pt. 1)

Some of you might recall my previous story about a time in my 20s when I was sleeping around a lot and several times had sex with two different women in the same day, consecutively. Well, that wasn't the first time for me. I went through my first highly promiscuous phase when I was still a teenager; a reckless, troubled, narcissistic 18-19 year old. Here is a story from my freshman year in college.

As I mentioned, I wasn't the most likeable person in an ethical sense. But I WAS overconfident and possessed a certain amount of charm. Which did me some favors. One of them was this night in the spring semester, in February. I was on bad terms with my gf, Kat, who was a junior. I don't remember what it was about, but she'd screamed at me that I needed help and slammed the door in my face. I had been unfaithful to her a couple times already and she knew this. She had cheated on me, too. We were shitshows. She would ultimately be diagnosed as bi-polar (she was sometimes an abusive person, honestly) and I would later seek counseling for my addictive tendencies (before, of course, slipping into them again).

But anyway, at that time, I just knew I couldn't go a week before we inevitably made up without getting laid. I started craving pussy after about two days. So I decided to the easiest girl to seduce would be Megan from my economics class. She was into me in spite of herself, I think, and we had flirted before. I asked her after class if she wanted to hang out on Friday and at first she was like, um, no thanks. But I was persistent and she agreed to. She was a brunette with freckles and a sort of shy demeanor but a dirty sense of humor if you got her to open up. I liked that.

So I took her out Friday night and we got to know each other a bit. She had just broken up with her high school bf, and I was happy to be the rebound. Keep in mind that I was most interested throughout us eating pizza at this restaurant, in getting in her pants. We went back to campus and swung by my friend's dorm room cocktail party. By the time we arrived, though we were dressed up, it had just devolved into teen drinking. I'd brought some expensive gin; usually Kat, who was 21, bought me booze, but in this case that obviously wasn't happening. (I sometimes would joke to her that I gave her sex in exchange for alcohol, which would often get me a pillow delivered to my face. All in good fun, of course, but right now it wouldn't be). In this case it was one of my 21+ friends.

I pounded a few shots and started talking to this other girl and made sure Megan noticed. I calculated that it would make her feel jealous and confused and want me more. And it did. Later I went to her and asked her what was wrong, knowing full well it was my behavior. She didn't want to answer. So I steered the conversation to her ex bf. This made her burst in to tears and start complaining about him. We went out on the balcony and, over a bowl of pot--I was a big stoner back then--she talked to me and I comforted her, rubbing her back, telling her everything she wanted to hear. She put her head on my shoulder. We were both a little high.

Back inside, we danced a little and kissed. Now we both really wanted each other. I asked her if she wanted to get out of there and she nodded. We agreed to go back to her place. Holding hands, we left and made out against the wall in the hall, which we both thought was funny.

When we got to her dorm, on the other side of campus, we were all over each other. In her room I remember feeling her under her blouse while she explored my back and I started to unhook her bra. I left her bra dangling because I was really more interested in fingering her. I undid the buckle on her jeans and slid my hand down there, feeling her through her panties first, feeling the total smoothness of her thighs. She gasped and seemed excited and nervous. I slipped a couple fingers in. She panted in my ear and clutched on to me.

This led to me going down on her on her bed while she sat on my face. I went to town on her for a while, also finger fucking her from behind and smacking her ass a couple times. Yup, I considered it a gesture of power to smack a girl's ass. Megan moaned and clutched on to my hair VERY TIGHT. It kind of hurt. I remember a mole on her inner thigh. I remember occasionally peering up at her above me, looking down at me, mouth open, boobs jiggling, backlit by shitty dorm room flourescent lighting. I licked her until my tongue cramped up and then started fingering her clit. This made her get very...hyperventilate-ish. She scrunched her thighs over my head and I felt the prickles of hair she'd shaved; not as smooth I thought. I kept licking and fingering her even with her thighs blocking off my hearing until she squirmed off my face. I remember looking up at her fucked up labia and actually feeling a drip on my cheek.

We were catching our breath. I kissed her with her wetness still on my face. Stroked her hair, told her how much I liked her, how there was something different about her than other girls. I had to do some convincing to let me raw dog her, but she let me. I just hated using condoms. I'd even made an informal resolution to never use them for the rest of my 19th year. You could say that it wasn't sex I was addicted to per se as much as the feeling of a wet vagina around my cock. The feeling of power that gives you as a young man cannot be replicated. She told me it was okay, she was on birth control, but still wanted us to be careful.

I was fucking Megan with her legs spread and one of my hands holding one of her feet when I heard my phone buzz. We were lying backwards on her bed so I looked away from her face--in the heat of the moment her eyes were closed anyway, I don't think she saw me--and looked at my phone. This was in the days of flip phones. I still knew who it was, just intuitively. It was Kat. I still finished the job but knowing that Kat was calling me changed me up. I got a little rough with Megan. I think she felt some pain. My cock was ramming into her cervix after all. Pain mixed with pleasure. Hopefully 60-40 pleasure-pain ratio, at least that's what it seemed when she started moaning loudly again and grabbed on to my waist. I nutted inside her. I'd told her I wouldn't do this. I was so used to cumming inside my other partners, such as Kat. I recall her face going from eyes closed and mouth open blissfulness to her eyes snapping open thinking omg what the fuck? I pulled out and finished on her tits, which she didn't like. She ran off to the bathroom soon after I finished.

I felt guilty, but I had to return this call. So I went out in the hallway in my boxers and called Kat back. She was completely wasted. She was lonely and afraid. Some creepy guy had been hitting on her at the party she was at and she wanted to be with me. I tried making an excuse about being at my friend's party but Kat was pretty good at guilt tripping. So I said give me a half hour. Back in Megan's room, she was looking at me with this scared, angry expression on her face. She demanded to know who I'd been talking to and was I seeing someone. I just kind of ignored answering her while I put on my clothes. She insisted on getting my phone number. I gave it to her. I said sorry we couldn't spend more time together but I had to go. I left. I washed off my face before leaving the building.

(See Part 2 for more...)

Can't believe that you still remember that mole on her thigh up to this day lol

Comment

• xXtinaGelo
      xXtinaGelo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. They'll always think about it if for example it is located at your cleavage. Men can really be smart at these times.

• tom8854
      tom8854 commented
      Editing a comment
      In my case I remembered it because it was directly above my eyes for a good 20+minutes lol. I kind of missed it when her thighs scrunched together and I had to say goodbye.

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the light turned on brightly that he was able to see such a small object like this mole?

Well, you were a good fucker there. This Megan must have already liked you as she showed some jealousy and demanded to know whom you had talked to.

Comment

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      Showing jealousy because you were talking to someone? Oh, wait, this Megan did not know that you had a girlfriend, right?

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      Never knew that I will see the day where I will see "good fucker" again. It's like something that comes out when a kid's first time learning how to swear.

This Megan must have a hidden desire for you. Well, at least you were able to fulfill each other's desires.

Comment

• lovebug42
      lovebug42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those hidden ones are really dangerous. Really brings out the worst of us or maybe the best?

• koshercassanova
      koshercassanova commented
      Editing a comment
      Desire is an understatement here. lol Must be something really wild and hot.

• dandeliontoes
      dandeliontoes commented
      Editing a comment
      It's exciting at the same time. Like, you know that it will come out after some time but you don't know when. I like the tension.

I remember my high school days. I miss the fun of having wild house parties. Of course, booze and sex could not eliminated from those occasions. But, anyway, those were years ago and I had moved on already.

Comment

• AngstAngels
      AngstAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      I freakin love college parties. Kids these days are getting so creative with their parties that it's hard to stay away.

• FantasticLil
      FantasticLil commented
      Editing a comment
      But besides those fun games, there always a drama between those kids. Makes me cringe just hearing about it.

• bollersdiorite
      bollersdiorite commented
      Editing a comment
      JustaGuy99 On my college years, I was busy most of the time. My high school friends went to various universities and there were no chances of having those house parties anymore.
Working...
X