Hitting up random people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting up random people

What can you say about the men and women who are going to the malls and talking to random people in the hope that they would be able to see someone who would be willing to do some hookup with them?

I had experienced some men who tried to hit me up when shopping at the malls. Well, they were all ignored. They saw me at the wrong location. That would be a no for me.

The shopping malls are good places to actually meet random people as the supply never runs out. The selections would go on and on. But no, I never hit people on the malls.

Comment

• scissorssole
      scissorssole commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you. Some guys are playing around trying to show off that they can get any girl they want.

• snoogywookie
      snoogywookie commented
      Editing a comment
      The chances are high that you might find someone interested in you but the problem is how do we make the first move? Lol!

I guess the men are the ones doing this kind of stuff either for fun or for real. But, yeah, some bitchy ladies could also do this one for a hookup, perhaps?

Comment

• skuzzvibe
      skuzzvibe commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, I've never seen or met a girl who's hitting up random dudes at the mall for hookup or dates

• Airphylab
      Airphylab commented
      Editing a comment
      skuzzvibe Aha! Then you have never been to other places like Thailand. LOL.

• loss77
      loss77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you've never tried hitting on a guy before?

You can specifically hit up on random people but I guess in the mall is not a thing. They invented dating apps for a reason, and the mall is only the MEET-UP place or where we go on dates.

Comment

• PieDish
      PieDish commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you are right. There are dating apps that they could use and they could go to a restaurant inside the mall for a meet up.

• Yummykorb
      Yummykorb commented
      Editing a comment
      By going to the malls, you see the people in their real flesh and at that given moment so the chance to know them is already right in front of you.

Where is this mall? I must go there and walk around, too. Let me see if someone would gonna approach me. lol.

Comment

• stevemcdream
      stevemcdream commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not about the mall but it's the people behind these kinds of gimmicks.

• TassetTasty
      TassetTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, in any mall, someone would gonna introduce themselves and make friends with you if they believe that you are hot and had passed their standards.

Gladly no one even bothered hitting me up on malls. Most guys just check out random chicks there, as I observed.

Comment

• babycakez23
      babycakez23 commented
      Editing a comment
      I find it irritating when guys try to hook up with girls inside the mall, especially when they're with friends. I know it's just for fun but a mall is generally a place for leisure not specifically for hooking up random strangers unless it is for a meetup.

• BeautifulAngels
      BeautifulAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright. Understood that no one had hit on you yet. But have you been checked out often times?

• goodmanners
      goodmanners commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if a guy ever tries to hit on you?

If the mall is not the right place to hit up on random strangers, then they should try parks and coffee shops but I don't think it'll work out fine. Even if it's out on the streets, it would be considered street harassment. I happen to ask this because some people find dating apps to be overrated, that's why they prefer doing this instead.

Comment

• PerkyJerky
      PerkyJerky commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a perfect place and a perfect time to hit up on random strangers. I just don't think that the mall is not a good idea, the park is just too cliche and I agree about the street harassment thingy. Maybe the coffee shop or the clubs and bars are a good thing to start. You just have to find the right person who isn't bothered with your presence lol

• TeaStory
      TeaStory commented
      Editing a comment
      PerkyJerky The clubs and bars are good places to find hookups but there are some drawbacks in looking for people at those places. One, they are probably tipsy and drunk that they won't know you and won't remember the events at the bar and at the bed the morning after. In malls, people are in their sober state which could mean that they are fully aware of what they are doing at the moment that someone approached them to get to know each other.

The only ones who goes to the mall in order to try and find a person to go out with are teens. There's a better chance if finding someone to go out with you if you hit the supermarket or farmers market

Comment

• pms60
      pms60 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're a morning person, going to the local farmers market during the weekend is a good idea. Otherwise, the local superstore is the place to go for me as well

• JustaGuy99
      JustaGuy99 commented
      Editing a comment
      pms60 what makes you say that you can hit up on random strangers in the local market? Can you guys be more realistic like a bar or club?

I hit up on random strangers in clubs or bars, why the mall anyway? It's too bright there, you won't feel the hookup vibe there.

Comment

• guana
      guana commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? It's crazy to hookup to random people in the mall. Probably they're just there waiting to meet up for someone and you started hitting up on them. Lol!

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      And trying to chat or get a persons contact info at a malls looks a bit creepy

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's a given already. Not sure that there's a mall that's intentionally dark

Originally posted by FieryCloudz25 View Post
    What can you say about the men and women who are going to the malls and talking to random people in the hope that they would be able to see someone who would be willing to do some hookup with them?

I had experienced some men who tried to hit me up when shopping at the malls. Well, they were all ignored. They saw me at the wrong location. That would be a no for me.
    What is your preferred location?

Comment

The movie theatre then? It's dark in there....

Comment

• loveME
        loveME commented
        Editing a comment
        Might end up getting kicked out in the theater if you ever plan of chatting a girl in the middle of the movie lol

Originally posted by loveME View Post
      Might end up getting kicked out in the theater if you ever plan of chatting a girl in the middle of the movie lol
      Who said we'd be doing any chatting in the dark......it;s hard to do anything like that though these days. Every theatre here now has stadium seating with reclining chairs. All that rubbing on the chair, people would notice.
      Last edited by October808; 09-24-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X