I Thought This Was A Bad Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Thought This Was A Bad Date

Every once in a while we often go on dates that starts on a bad note and ends up enjoying it because of the sex that you had with that person. So does any of you had that sort of date or something similar?

I'm guessing that having an argument with the guy and ended up having make up sex by the end of the evening can count as one, right?

Comment

• Bang56
      Bang56 commented
      Editing a comment
      Uh, yes. Lmao! But was he really good tho?

• flabbybecrux
      flabbybecrux commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, make-up sex is always an easy way to settle an argument, it does count. Just like Mr. & Mrs. Smith, the scene where Angelina and Brad were arguing then after some time they just ended up having rough sex. boringyou I hope you and your partner didn't end up wrecking the whole house lol!

If we're talking about a first date. There was this date in which I got wet because of the rain and he was a few minutes late because he got lost on the way to the restaurant. Once we've settled down, we had enjoyed each others company

Comment

• heartheart
      heartheart commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have advised him to use a GPS next time around so that he would not get lost anymore.

Most if not all of my bad dates were the opposite. The beginning of the date is great and end up going to a downhill slope

Comment

• karsha78
      karsha78 commented
      Editing a comment
      And who's to blame that the date went downhill? Is it you or the men that you went out with?

Originally posted by tolerable View Post
    Every once in a while we often go on dates that starts on a bad note and ends up enjoying it because of the sex that you had with that person. So does any of you had that sort of date or something similar?
    I thought I was going to have a bad date when a nerd showed up on me on a date, like a total nerd with a buck-tooth and thick-rimmed glasses. I thought I was cat-fished since she doesn't look much on her pictures because most of them are body shots. But at the end of the day, we ended up having sex, I fucked her real good. Behind her baggy clothes, her body was an hourglass figure, her ass is in shape and her average-sized tits go well with it. We'd always hook up back then, but now she moved to a different state. I surely did miss her tho.

Comment

• biglifter
      biglifter commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that you always fuck her face down or let her cover her face with a pillow while having sex. Lmao! What? It's like you're saying that you enjoy just her body and the sex part, not her personality or how she looks like. :P

No, I could not remember anything that started badly but ended beautifully simple because of sex. If a date started badly then commonly it would also end badly.

Comment

• furphyobserved
      furphyobserved commented
      Editing a comment
      How about in the beginning it was terrible and that by the end of the evening you enjoyed each others company?
Working...
X